All good things come to an end

When I went into the room which had been prepared for me I was shocked it was huge but it was so well prepared there were fresh flowers and books lined the walls. Do you like your room kun asked. Yes it's wonderful I replied. Thank you by the way for saving my life you really didn't have to in fact your kindness touched me so much I decided to stop the war kun said. I blushed he was so powerful and gentle I shuddered thinking what it would be like if I was left with Lucas. Since I was in hiding I was staying at a smaller castle in the woods well a better word for it would be a cottage there were only 2 guards and kun he would go out to forage and at the back he grew his own vegetables. So why are you also here not that I don't like your company I said kun laughed and oh my god he had a beautiful laugh. I'm staying here because this is a location near the broader so I can keep my people safe and it's nice and isolated so no one will try to take you away. I helped him cook since I wanted to be useful and not further burden him. One day when he went out hunting I went with him and we saw a deer kun was about to shoot it but I stopped him and the deer got away. Why did you stop me he asked and I pointed in the direction the deer went kun looked and saw the deer and its babies. I see he said red with embarrassment I laughed at him and we went back but when we got back it was eerily quiet and the 2 other guards were no where to be seen kun told me to get behind him and we went to check the house to make sure there were no intruders. There wasn't any sound which was very odd however I could hear the crackling of the fireplace and I pointed to the dining room kun slowly threaded with causation. There sitting by the fire was Lucas he wore a smug smile and looked right into my eyes. Kun was confused, how did you get here he asked Lucas just picked at his hands like kun asked a stupid question I'm here for my fiancé he said looking at me. No oh no I couldn't go back with him but if I stayed kun would be in danger kun raised his sword to fight Lucas however Lucas's guards came marching in and I noticed hendery who seemed pretty guilty. The guards were about to hurt kun I raised my hand to stop them and said don't make a fuss I'll come with you peacefully. No you don't have to go kun said Lucas scoffed and said what can you do he's mine there's nothing you can do about it. It was true there was nothing anyone could do to save me. I began to walk with the guards when kun suddenly turned and grabbed my hands don't worry I'll save you he said with his eyes full of determination and nodded and let go of his hands thinking this was goodbye.