FEELING HER PAIN

Hi everyone, there you go with next part.....

Not proofread, ignore spellinga and grammatical errors

By the time Pushpa ji had finished her narration, Karishma’s eyes were red like blood, her face was full of tears, her whole body was sweating and her hands were shivering. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs clenching her face in between her palms tightly. She was feeling as if someone had put large heavy stones on her chest and made her stand in hot scorching sun. Standing up she was roaming in all corners of gym room, shouting as loudly as she can, throwing things in her reach. Her worsening condition was scaring Pushpa ji to her core.

“Look!!! Karishma…..calm your nerves……anger won’t help…..” she tried to handle her but with each passing second realization was hitting deeper and deeper to her core. She fall down on her knees with a thud and ended up crying her heart out. Sitting beside her, Pushpa ji tried to hug her to calm her down but she did not let her and started slapping her face by her own hands.
“Karishma…..Karishma….please…..please beta…..” but she wasn’t listening instead just shaking her head negatively closing her eyes tightly and slapping herself again and again already reddening her face with her finger prints.

At last Pushpa ji shouted, “Karishma???” and shook her hard out to bring her back to senses. She stopped opened her teary eyes and looked at her with her blurry vision for a moment before giving herself in her arms and started crying. “What……what….what had…..i done……she…..she…..i……break…..return……no…..she….” she tried helplessly to form a sentence but….failed terribly.

Suddenly she came out of Pushpa ji’s arms, wiped her tears, walked out of station, insert her keys in her bike and zoomed away at full speed, “Karishma!! Karishma!!!” Pushpa ji called her but she did not listened. A very worried Pushpa ji stopped a rickshaw and started following her in between.

Karishma was driving towards Haseena’s house again and again wiping her tears who were blurring her vision. She reached there in half the time and ran straight inside followed by Pushpa ji. “Karishma!!” Ammi said as she saw her red eyes, tear stricken face with finger marks imprinted on her face. “Ammi!! Has…..Haseena….” Ammi had once seen her devastated state and then a very worried Pushpa ji behind her, she gestured up stairs towards her room. Without waiting for a single minute, she ran towards her.

Just before she could enter, she suddenly found herself short of courage. For the first time in her life, Karishma Singh was feeling scared of taking a step. She took deep breathes and desperately tries to gather enough strength to step in but could not. Pushpa ji and Ammi who came to check on them find her standing with her bowed head outside closed door of her room with her tears falling on her feet. They both moved near her and placed their one hand on her both shoulders. She slowly raised her eyes and looked at them one by one. They nodded assuring her that everything will be alright. With shivering hands Karishma held the door knob and twisted it open.

Karishma Singh…..” Haseena asked looking at her, just one look on her face and she realized what happened to her. She looked at Pushpa ji for confirmation who gave her a slight nod. Closing her eyes for a moment she sighed heavily and then giving a disappointing look to Pushpa ji she turned and walked away. She sat down on the one seater in her room with her back facing the door. Patting Karishma’s shoulder twice Pushpa ji walked out, closing the door behind.

Gathering up all her courage, she slowly walked to Haseena. As her eyes fell on her pale face and puffy eyes, fresh set of tears streamed out which soon turned into loud sobs. As she realized her condition, it raise her guilt manifolds and she could no longer hold herself.
Before Haseena could contemplate if she should console her or not, she found her on her knees, “Karishma!!” she gasped.