HEAVENLY REUNION

Not proofread, ignore spelling and grammatical errors

After an hour, when Karishma re-entered the building she found a sudden strange silence. Reception desk was empty, not even a single person was present there, “where have they went….?” She pondered loudly. “Hello!! Is anybody there….?” Even her loud voices went unanswered. Upon moving closer to reception she found an envelope on her name.

With creased forehead, tearing it from upper edge, she took out a letter from it,

A packet has reached to your room along with all the accessories, get ready and reach to room no 103.

Haseena Malik

A sudden smile emerged her lips but it soon got replaced by nervousness and anticipation thinking about her past deeds, her final test and her separation from Haseena. She placed the letter back in the envelope, rubbed her hands, exhaled deeply and then walked towards her room to get ready.

Few moments later, she was standing in front of the closed door of room no 103, checking the room for the tenth time. Wearing a floor length gown; baby pink colored having sky blue borders with shimmery petals and vines on its borders with a matching front and back motifs, hair tied neatly in a beautiful bun except one hair strand adoring her face with silver danglers in her ears, she was looking no less than a fairy descended directly from earth.

As she twisted the door knob open, she heard a loud round of applause, fire crackers and excited hooting voices. Stepping inside she was astonished by a mesmerizing scene, her eyes popped out, feet went numb as her mind refused to believe its reality. White smoke had filled her surroundings up to the height of 3 feet from the ground. Silver stars were hanging from above, soft music was playing in the background and she was standing on the left side, feeling happy, surprised, confused and nervous all at the same time.

Chand chupa badal mein
Sharmake meri jana
Chand chupa badal mein
Sharmake meri jana..
Seene se lag jaa tu
Balkhake meri jana
Ghumsum sa hai gupchup sa hai madhosh hai khamosh hai
Ye samaa haan ye sama
Kuch aur hai

Before she could understand anything she found herself being dragged by two little angels. They made her sit at slightly right side of the stage. It was then she realized that it was a crescent shaped platform hanging from above, like a swing. A familiar voice caught her attention and she looked at the front, only to see a huge crowd applauding for her including Pushpa ji, Noor Jahan Begum, Santosh, Cheetah and Billu who were squealing with  joy standing in the front row.

O oh..
Chand chupa badal mein
Sharmake meri jana
Seene se lagaja tu
Balkhake meri jana
Nazdekiya bad jaane de
Arey nahi baba nahi abhi nahi nahi
Ye duriya mith jaane de
Arey nahi baba nahi abhi nahi nahi

She at once rotated her head at all sides, desperately searching for her soul, her Haseena but could not be able to see her. “I know you are searching for me, I am also very much eager to meet you, to talk to you, to be near you…..just few more moments and we both will be in each other’s arms,” Haseena mumbled to herself with wet overwhelming eyes while looking at her from behind the curtains.

Door se hi tum jee bhar ke dekho
Tum he kho kaise door se dekhu
Chand ko jaise dekhta chakor hai
Hey, Ghumsum sa hai gupchup sa hai madhosh hai khamosh hai
Ye samaa haan ye sama
Kuch aur hai
O oh..
Chand chupa badal mein
Sharmake jaane jana
Seene se lagaja tu
Balkhake meri jana