Meeting the Neighbors

◇Hisoka POV♤

I went home after finishing my danish. 'I still cant believe that was a boy' I thought yo myself. I walk inside of my apartment and look out the window. I see a house and it looks so nice and clean, I look out and see a figure through one of the windows. I look closer almost half my body outside my window, I see it was the boy from the coffe shop. I jerk back and fall out my window. Then everthing is black.

○Illumi POV○

I look out my window looking at the sky and a tree I used to climb with kil. I look and see that clown from the coffe shop, I scoff but then I see him fall out the window. I hurried to see if he was okay cause he was on the second floor. I get to him and check his pulse first. 'Still alive, that's good' I thought to myself. It looks as if he passed out. I pick him up and bring him to my room and lay him in my bed. 'What's wrong with me?' Then his eyes started to open.

◇Hisoka POV♤

I slowly open my eyes sitting up in a bed, but not mine. I look around only to see a shirtless person standing in the doorway. The man from the coffe shop.

 The man from the coffe shop

(Not my art. I ain't that good😥)

I feel my face heat up a bit. "So your awake-" He walks towards me, "Does you head still hurt. You hit it on the ground preety hard when you fell out of your window." He sounded, like he was feeling no emotion. " Uhh- it doesnt hurt that bad." I reply. " Dumbass" I heard him whisper. " Well that's kinda rude." I said jokingly. "..." Nothing he looked, confused.

-----------

Word count 301. Sorry this one was alittle longer than expected.