Mistake

◇Hisoka POV♤

His eyes are like black orbs, floating in a black sea of nothingness. "Is there something on my face?" The man next to me spoke, snapping me out of my trance. "Huh? Oh no sorry." "Hm" the man next to me hummed. Well I'm going to cook you some soup, okay?" He spoke to me. " Okay thanks." The man that was once next to him left. Hisoka got up to ask of the man downstairs needed any help. ' Crap' I thought as I tripped over a emty waterbottle. I stumbled down the fleet of stairs and saw the man running to the cause of the noise. "What the hell happened!?" He snapped. "I'm sorry, I was going to help but I tripped over the waterbottle, sorry i'll just leave." I spoke standing up to leave. " No" I heard the man speak. "Huh?" I replied.

○Illumi POV○

I heard a noise and so I ran to see " What the hell happend!?" I snapped in worry. "I'm sorry, I was going to help but I tripped over the water bottle, sorry I'll just leave." I heard him speak, 'no, please dont leave me, I dont want to be alone anymore' before I knew it I had said "No" I looked almost immediately. All I heard was a "Huh?" That's all the clown had said. 'Damn, I screwed up' I thought to myself.

3rd POV

Hisoka and Illumi sat in silence. (I just noticed they dont know each others name lol) Illumi had a scared look on his face, as Hisoka was just starting at him in shock. "I'm s-sorry." The faily pale boy said. "..." The clown gave no response. " You can leave." Illumi spoke, you could hear the sorrow in his voice. Yet the clown didnt notice he said his farewell and left the house, leaving Illumi in the dark alone, yet again.

--------------------
Word count 314. God I really like this not gonna lie. I will update either every day or multiple times a day