Illumi's Past

3rd POV

Hisoka and Illumi were sitting on Illumi's bed, as hisoka was playing with Illumis hair, he asked " What was your childhood like?" Illumi froze, turning cold, he started to tremble remembering his past.

○Past Illumi POV○

I was only 5 years old when I started to go on missions. I came back without the head of my victim like my father had asked for, I told him the police were already there. He didnt care. He grabbed me by the arm a d dragging me down to the basement. He chained me up in a cell and grabbed a whip, I was screaming in pain. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" My father yelled at me, his voice very harsh. After he had left, I started to cry, alot. Everything hurt, my head, my torso, my lower body, everything, it all hurt. I needed to leave. After my mother came in and beat me up, I walked away, and hid in my tree that me and kill would race to the top in.

~Time skip 3 years~

I've known for 2 years that I liked men, I decided to tell my parents that I liked men. So I walked to them and knelt down, waiting to be acknowledged. " Yes Illumi dear?" My mother said I name cheerful tone. I was 8 now, I can face my parents, right? I looked up at them and said " Mother, Father I- I like- I like men." My mother looked at me shocked then disgusted, same with my father. "DISGUSTING!" I heard my mother yell. "YOU DISGRACE!" Shoted my father. I held back tears, " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I heard them both scream in unison. I left the mansion, and headed on my way to the town.

~Present time~

○Illumi present POV○

"Illumi?" I heard the clown say. "Yes?" I asked, my face felt..wet?
He turned my head towards him, wiping my face, "What's wrong, why are you crying?" My friend spoke looking at me with worry in his eyes. " Just old memories." I say. We sit in silence and turn on a movie, Hisoka told me to pick so I chose the movie I've been wanting to see, but never had anyone to watch it with, " Five Fet Apart??" The clown asked confused, then he started to watch it. (Warning, if you havent seen the movie there are going to be spoilers beyond this point) I saw doctors rushing to Poe's room, I saw him dead, and started to cry alittle. Hisoka cupped my face with his hands and pulled me into his chest. "Its just a movie, dont worry illu" the clown said. I looked up at him my eyes widen. My stomach felt like there were butterflies, flying around, my heart thinking really fast. I thought to myself 'Do I, love hisoka?'

---------------------
Word count 477. And a cliffhanger, cause why not? Also I might be alittle late on posting for a while, sorry I havent slept in days. Bye!