Clown Tears

3rd POV

The next day hisoka went to illumis house and knocked on his door. He got no response. He tried again, still no response. He saw the door had been unlocked and he walked in, he saw Illumi in his bed.

◇Hisoka POV♤

I walk into Illumi's room to the smell of....blood!? I ran over to him and tried shaking him. He woke up and sat up, looking at me. "Hisoka?" He said rubbing his eyes. " WTF!?" I shouted at him. He looked at me scared, then teared up. " W- what did I- I do?" He asked me his voice cracking. I am so done.

○Illumi POV○

I felt something shaking me. I sat up slowly and started to rub my eyes, " Hisoka?" I asked, thinking and hoping it was him. "WTF-" I heard him shout. 'Wait, what happened, was it my father? Did I do something wrong,? What did I do?' I thought to my self, " W-What did i-i do?" I asked him, he looked mad at me and started walking towards me. He snatched my wrist and screamed " WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS!?" I saw tears forming in his eyes. "WHY!? I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT POSSED YOU TO DO THIS NOW!" I heard him scream. "I- I-" i couldn't tell him i love him. "SPIT IT OUT!" He yelled tears streaming down his face. " Why would you care?" I asked him, thinking back to what he said to my father. " BECAUSE YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!"  I heard the clown say, " I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME, NOT LIKE HE DID!" He yelled to me.  " NOW YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO TELL ME WHY YOU CUT YOURSELF!" He yelled to me. "Because you, of what you said to my father. I was scared you truely meant that, and that you would hate me after. I thought I should just die." I finally told him.

◇Hisoka POV♤

What!? He thought I would hate him? " I could never hate you." I say calmly pulling him into a hug. I felt tears his my shoulder. "I- I'm sorry." I heard him say. " Why?" I asked him, clearly confused. "I- you'll hate me for sure." I heard him say to me.  I let him go, "Then let me tell you something that is very personal," I spoke. " I, like this boy. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me." "Who?" I heard him ask, "He is fairly pale, has long luscious black hair, nice,  big black eyes. And he means everything to me." I finished, turning a bit red. Moving closer to his ear, "His name is Illumi Zoldyck~" I spoke in his ear, before kissing him gently.

○Illumi POV○

He described the one he loved to me, they sounded familiar, but I didnt know who.  He came closer to me, I turned a shade of pink "His name is Illumi Zoldyck~" I heard him whisper in my ear, making me turn a dark shade of red. "Why me?" I asked. "You make my stomache flutter, make my heart beat a fast tune, make my brain go crazy, free me from my own sword that is killing me slowly, you, Illumi Zoldyck, are the one I need. Will you accept my feelings?" He asked me. "Yes-" I spoke in a quiet tone. Then I feel his lips against mine. ' God I hate clowns, but this clown, he is my clown'

------------------------

Word count 580. I finished it. Sorry but this is the end.