2

275 BC

Babylon

"Oh my... you're a big fella arent you?" I smile at the deviant who's running to me. Flicking my hands to deviant I feel the connection.

Anger

Uh oh. I push the deviant to the air and watch it fall down with my energy I find the metal on the campsite outside and bring it to him impaling him. Getting the chills and shake my body and turn around not wanting to see the goo coming out of the wholes in its body.

"Gross..." I sprint to the doors of Babylon guiding people inside.

I see Ikaris push a deviant who nearly killed a little girl. I leave the door I was supposed to guard and run to her. Ikaris nearly on top of us fighting the deviant I smile at the crying girl shaking in

Fear

"Hi." I said to her calmingly taking her hand. I hate this part but I feel the cold feeling go through my veins and see she's okay. I point to the door and nod my head turning around once she left seeing Ikaris fell on me.

"Ow! You're heavy get off." He dusted his suit then helped me up.

"Need a ride?" He asked and I nodded and he picked me up and dropped me in front of the gate.

"Quickly, inside the gate!" Gilgamesh yelled in Babylonian. As the doors closed I moved my hands to both statues bringing them to the door shielding them in as Gilgamesh punches the giant deviant who charged at him. The deviant crashes into the shield I just made breaking the statues.

"Okay so there was literally no point to that.." I said and looked at the deviant. Moved my hands quickly as he pushed Gilgamesh. I used my hands to bring the deviant off the ground and hold him still but he was so strong I lost my balance but stayed pushing his body crushing his bones. Ikaris flew to blast him and kingo shot his energy at him. Makkari ran to pick me off the ground and I smiled at her.

Thena and Gilgamesh came knocking the deviant on its ass.

I let go and sat down.

"Oh wait are we walking back already wait for me!" I saw all of them walk to see the disaster. I sat up and caught up to them. Gilgamesh patted my back but put too much force. I nearly ate the floor but I caught myself.

"Sorry Cora! Got too into it!" They all laughed.

"I could feel that!" I rubbed my back where he hit me laughing along.

We headed back to the domo

"Ajaks wants to talk to you." Sprite called out as she hugged me.

"Someone's in trouble." Druig said from afar leaning on the wall. I looked at him and felt

Nothing

It's weird interacting with him but I smiled and waved my hand secretly to stick his suit in between the window and the wall he was leaning on so he was stuck. I walked to ajak who was talking to Ikaris.

"You wanted to see me?" I smiled at them both. Oh.

Upset

"Cora you felt him didn't you. You hesitated and you felt." Ajak came to me.

"Yes but I didn't dig into it I swear I accidentally connected to him but I was trying to get in him to push-" I started but she cut me off.

"Cora you have to be careful I told you that you can't do that. It's too dangerous." I look down. I think I'm sad.

I feel her disappointment, but also worry.

"I know I'm sorry I won't do it again. I'll be more careful." I look back at her smiling. She hugged me.