6

1521 AD
Tetchtitlan

"Cora come here! Quick!" I heard a yell and got up from druigs grip. We were laying down together and talking about the humans.

We both ran to the shouting and see kingo, sprite, and sersi.

"What is everything okay?" I asked as we got closer.

"Yeah no we are fine cora we just wanted to see if you can pick us all up at once and take away something!" Sprite said and smiled.

"I'm telling you sprite she can't do it. If we are in the air technically she isn't holding us and can't take the feelings. So I was right!" Kingo said and laughed.

"I bet him so please!" Sprite said. I looked back at druig. He was only watching me. Seeing how I react.

"Uh sure guys I just thought it was serious." I forced a smile and lifted the three up.

Sprite giggled feeling the air lift her and kingo had wide eyes. Sersi just looked around observing the room from above smiling.

With both my hands already holding up three people I close my eyes and try to focus. They aren't too far and I feel the pull and connection.

"Okay guys don't close off your feelings please this is enough already." I said and kingo started to talk.

"Woah Woah wait should we have done this over something softer to catch our falls incase it doesn't work?!" Kingo said making me laugh.

I started to pull at sprites emotions from afar. I don't feel anything else but

Nervousness

"Wow sprite you're really nervous." I shuddered at the icky feeling. I pull to sersi and connect.

Love

"Okay sersi kinda gross, please refrain from thinking of ikaris while I pull emotions. Don't want you to accidentally loose your relationship now do we." I smiled and looked for something else.

Lust

No.

Worry

Okay bingo I pull that string and it unravels into my skin. The bright light from my hands lifting them up is getting dull.

"Okay kingo let's make this fast I'm getting tired." I said and kingo spoke.

"Okay I don't know what to do exactly, I mean it's not like-" I cut him off by pulling my hand back quickly draining the

Annoyance

"Woah okay that felt weird." Kingo, sersi, and sprite were gently placed down on the ground as druig came to my side.

"Now if you guys are done playing with Cora's abilities I suggest you find another game to play instead of draining my girlfriend." He looked upset and pulled me away. I wrap my arm around him and rest me head on his shoulder as we walk to my room.

"I've never been able to do that before you know." I tried to smile but I was too tired.

"I know and I'm very very proud of you." He opened the door and I jumped on the bed.

"You know you can say no to them right?" Druig sat down next to me. I turned my body to face him.

"I know I can but they are my family. I'll be there whenever they need me." I slowly close my eyes and pass out.

As cora slept druig walked back to the room but this time ikaris, Gilgamesh, makkari, Thena, and phastos were there.

"Listen we need to talk." Druig said with urgency. Everyone looked at him.