17

2 weeks later

South Dakota

"How do I look?" I asked as I spun around, my white sundress spinning along.

"Beautiful cora." Makkari signed. She hugged me and sersi handed me flowers.

"You look absolutely gorgeous cora." Sersi said as we all looked in the mirror of the house we stayed in.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked. I reached for my necklace that held my ring, a nervous tick I got used to but the ring was no longer there. The chain was still clasped around my neck but the ring was being held by phastos child.

My ring bearer.

"Everyone is ready! The pizza just got here too!" Sersi smiled and left me in the room to look at myself in the mirror one last time.

I looked at my sundress and the daisies that I carried. My chest rose as I took a deep breath.

I turned to open the door but as my hand touched the bedroom door knob I froze.

I smiled at myself thinking where I was, what I was doing, and who I was with.

I walked out of the small room and walked out the the back yard.

All eyes turned to me. Music started to play as I looked at my family by my side.

Sersi, makkari, phastos and his family, Thena, and druig at the end.

I walked to druig and he held my hand.

"So officially this time, this century, this lifetime. Do you druig. Take cora to be your forever only light?" Phastos husband officiated.

Druigs smile was bright as his eyes never left mine. His leather jacket that held a single daisy in the top pocket looked amazing.

"I do. My only light." He softly spoke.

"And do you cora? Officially take druig to be your forever only light?" He asked me. I nodded my head roughly, no hesitation.

"I do. My only light." I repeated. His smile grew and his grip on my hands tightened.

"The rings?" Phastos kid came to us and handed us the rings. Druig slowly put the ring he held on to for years on my ring finger and looked at me.

He smiled and let me put his black ring on him.

"You may now, kiss the bride." As he spoke druig grabbed me roughly and I giggled as his hands wrapped around my waist and dipped me into a kiss.

Every cheered as we broke the kiss and turned around. I ran to my family and hugged them all at once. I turn to see druig happily smiling at me who finally got her family back.

"Okay let's go get pizza!" Phastos spoke as we all went inside and ate.

I grabbed a plate and sat down next to druig on the couch. Makkari to my right and phastos on the edge.

I lifted the pizza in the air and teased druig by letting him try and take a bite only to pull it back.

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek and snatched the pizza back taking a huge bite. I rolled by eyes and turned on the tv.

"The sudden appearance of an enormous stone figure in the Indian Ocean has left more questions than answers for authorities. U.S. and Australian naval ships are maintaining defensive positions." The news lady spoke. I laughed and looked at druig who laughed with me.

"You guys did that?" Phastos husband asked us as we all ate.

"I love you so much." Phastos said and I smiled.