Prologue | New World

(A/N English is not my mother language! I apologize if there's anything that you don't understand.)

BoBoiBoy's POV

"—Ow...

Where... Am I?"

.

.

.

I looked at my surroundings, it was... different from earth.

Quite the beautiful view, huh? Oh, I see something ahead

Quite the beautiful view, huh? Oh, I see something ahead... A statue? I'll check it out.

As I tried to stand up, I suddenly felt pain around one of my arms... Then I remembered about my encounter with that Unknown God before I ended up here...

Before BoBoiBoy vanished to Teyvat...

3rd Person POV

BoBoiBoy was alone in TAPOPS-U, quietly scrolling through files of future missions, until he stumbled across an abandoned mission.

UnknownPlanet.pdf

He opened the file and immediately had his attention to the picture that seemed to be the said planet.

(A/N ...Let's pretend Lumine isn't there.)

Black and red paletted cubes scattered around them, Islands separated with lava underneath, and parts from collapsed buildings afar.

He thought... What kind of planet is... that?

A gut of his told himself that he should try to go to that planet and explore it, but he knew that it could be dangerous.
But apparently, it didn't stop him from going to the planet.

After all, his job is to protect the galaxy, right?

Then he remembered, he had a vehicle back when he had his early missions in the galaxy. (BBBGLXS1 Ep2)