Chapter 3 | Mondstadt

(A/N English is not my mother language! I apologize if there's anything that you don't understand.)

Previously...

"Hmm... Oh! Could he have a personality disorder?" Paimon assumed while Aether gave her a dumbfounded look.

"Paimon, no." Aether commented while fending off the hilichurls.

"Who're you both talking about!?" Lightning yelled, referring to Paimon and Aether.

"Eek! No-Nobody! Absolutely no one!!" Paimon explained. Aether was sweating hard from the aura Lightning emanated.

"Then focus on fending off the hilichurls, not gossiping!" Lightning shouted.

"Right, right- Let's fight these hilichurls!!!" Paimon yelled out as they fought.

After clearing out the camp...

"Heh, nothing to it." Amber said happily. "Though I've gotta say, you both surprised me a little with your moves there..." Amber added.

"Thanks for the backup. How'd it feel?" Amber asks.

"We've barely broke a sweat." Lightning said as he crossed his arms.

"Now that you mention it, how is it the hilichurls ended up here?" Paimon asks. "These creatures don't seem like the type to set up camp so close to cities like this." She added.

"Exactly. It's more normal for them to be much further out in the wilderness." Amber answered.

"But because the dragon - Stormterror - has been around more recently, our orchards have been destroyed and the local market has been affected as well." Amber explained.

"When the storms hit, we usually end up with at least a few injuries, so the Knights of Favonius have been tied up doing the best they can to defend the area."

"So these annoying creatures have been getting closer and closer to the city?" Paimon asks.

"Exactly. That said, clearing this camp helped make the area a little bit safer." Amber explained. "Come with me! A responsible knight must make sure to see you to the city safely." Amber said as she continued to escort the trio to the city. Lightning then transforms back to BoBoiBoy.

"BoBoiBoy, was that one of your elemental forms?" Paimon asked curiously, glancing at BoBoiBoy.

"Well... Yeah, it was. That was my lightning elemental. I'm sorry if it acted harsh on both of you." BoBoiBoy apologized.

"No worries."
"Do your elemental forms happen to have their own personalities?" Aether asks.

"Hmm? Seems you've noticed. - Yeah, they do!" BoBoiBoy answers.

"Ohh, so no wonder how you suddenly had a quick mood swing!" Paimon remarked.

"Heh, silly Paimon here thought that you had a personality disorder," Aether adds, chuckling.

"Heyy!!! Paimon didn't know!!" Paimon yelled, resulting in both boys chuckling.

Soon, they arrived in the city. Finally.

"Let me officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom -"

"Travelers under the protection of the Knights of Favonius - Welcome to Mondstadt!" Amber exclaims as she introduces the trio to the city.