Chapter 4 | Knights of Favonius

(12/27/2022 Update: Okay, I might be updating some sentences due to the "New Secret Ending" of BBBM2. If you haven't watched BBBM2 with the "New Secret Ending", go watch it first if you don't want to be spoiled. But if you don't mind spoilers / if you have watched the secret ending, then you may proceed. Thank you!)

(A/N English is not my mother language! So forgive me if there's anything that you don't understand.)

Previously...

BoBoiBoy held his watch as he said the magic word.

"Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Cyclone!"

Back to the present...

With Aether and Paimon...

"Huh? How are you staying afloat like this with just a Wind Glider?" Paimon questioned.

Suddenly, an unknown mysterious voice responded.

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds." It said. "Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy."

"Who... who said that!?" Paimon panicked.

"Helloo my dear friends!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

Lumine and Paimon saw BoBoiBoy behind them but in different attire.

His outfit's color palette was dark blue and the sleeves were white, he was wearing a stormbreaker jacket

His outfit's color palette was dark blue and the sleeves were white, he was wearing a stormbreaker jacket. Not to mention he was riding a hoverboard.

"B—BoBoiBoy!? How did you get up here!?" Paimon exclaimed. "Haha... Well I—" Before he was even going to start his sentence, Paimon cut him in again with another question. "And where did you get that — ...flying board thingy!?"

"Uh, I—" As Cyclone was going to answer, he realized that they were about to lose track of Stormterror.

"Ah— look! We'll save that conversation for later. Now, we need to fight Stormterror first because he's getting away!" Cyclone said as he caught up with Stormterror with his hoverboard. "Hmph, fine... But you better explain after this!" Paimon exclaimed. " I will! Don't worry!" Cyclone promises.

Cyclone and Aether then attacked Stormterror, Cyclone used his Cyclone Disc while Aether shooter Stormterror with Wind Arrows.

And then there's Paimon on the other hand, doing nothing but watching the whole fight.

When Stormterror finally had enough, he flew away and created a strong wind, pushing Aether away with it. Aether almost lost his balance as he almost fell in the air, but luckily, Cyclone caught him in time.

The trio safely got back to land, Cyclone transformed back into BoBoiBoy.

Amber immediately approached them and inspected each of them to see if they were injured. "A—Are any of you hurt?" Amber asks them and they just shake their heads.