Chapter #3 / Clearing Up Misunderstandings

Third Person POV 

Kiel: So you have another sister as well besides Anchorage? 

Baltimore: Yep! Her name is Bremerton, plus she's a very cool and nice sister too. I'm sure she'll take a liking to you even if you aren't a heavy-cruiser. 

Kiel: I sure hope so, because not everyone I met so far seems too fond of me or my sister. 

Baltimore: Well yeah, all because of that attack before you girls came here. I'm glad you are actually on our side and not the Crimson Axis. 

Kiel: Well you don't have to worry about us being in their alliance, although they might try to capture us due to our strengths so to speak. 

Wilhelmshaven: Ja, and I hate the idea that they will try to. 

Baltimore: Well, we'll try to keep you two safe from them, you two do have some pretty amazing things going on for your ships after all. 

Kiel: You are right about that, though I do wonder if there were super-destroyers built after us. 

Baltimore: You mean there's more like you guys? 

Kiel: Yeah, Italy or Sardegna Empire as it is called in this world, built a destroyer comparable in size to the Des Moines-class and were armed with 4 triple 8-inch gun turrets. Though I highly doubt any other nations would've built their own. 

Wilhelmshaven: My schwester, the United States, Soviet Union, Japan, Great Britain, and France could've built their own super-destroyers. 

Kiel: Now that you say it like that, I think they might have built their own. 

Baltimore: The names of the nations you mentioned I have never heard of before... 

Kiel: Oh they are basically our worlds' counterparts of your nations. 

Baltimore: Oh I see, but hey we are here! 

Kiel: Is this your dormitory? 

Baltimore: Yeah, Bremerton and Anchorage should be here! 

Wilhelmshaven: I'm actually kind of nervous in stepping in someone else's room... 

Kiel: Oh come on schwester, surely you are not that nervous. You didn't object to me asking you to come along with us did you? 

Wilhelmshaven: I suppose you are right... 

Baltimore: Hey, why the long face? 

Wilhelmshaven: I just want somewhere to sleep... 

Kiel: Schwester! You can rest when I say you can, okay? 

Baltimore: Why not my place? I wouldn't mind sharing it with you two, since you are on our side. 

Kiel: Do you still feel... Skeptical of us being on your side at all? 

Baltimore: My mind is telling me to not trust you two, but my heart is saying the exact opposite, so it's kind of a split feeling so to speak. 

Wilhelmshaven: Can we enter your room now...? 

Baltimore: Since you look like you are tired, I suppose so! 

She then opened the door to her dormitory and the two destroyers noticed that there were a lot of sports related items decorating it. But it seemed that they were the only ones in here as of now since there was no sign of Bremerton or Anchorage, however what really caught their attention was the presence of a strange piece of technology sitting right in front of a TV. 

Kiel: Baltimore, may I ask what that is? 

Baltimore: Oh that? That's a video game console, it belongs to my sister Boston if I remember correctly.