intro: new worker!

*Some y/n info..

height: 5'8

age: 18+ (since sun and moon are adults)**

<3

It's your first day at your new job, at the Pizzaplex. You signed up to be a daycare helper. The reviews were pretty bad though, but the pay was good, so you had to try it out. 

You walked into the Pizzaplex, there were robots giving out food to kids and stuff, technology was pretty advanced now, huh? 

A hostess walked over to you, "Hey! You can come get check in here.." 

"Oh, I applied for a job as a daycare worker here? Today was my first day." You said. 

"Oh! You must be Y/n L/n, no?" 

"Yes, that's me." 

"Alright, follow me!" 

You followed the hostess over to two big doors on the side. 

"Here it is! You can come over to the front door if you need anything from me, okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem!!"

The hostess walked away and you pulled open the door. Wow.. The daycare was huge! And there were a lot of kids there. A LOT. You looked around and saw a big, sun, robot? Doesn't matter. Guy was about ten feet tall.. He saw you and started skipping over to you, you got a bit freaked out, anyone would be seeing a ten foot robot coming your way. 

"Hey there! How can I help you?" The animatronic asked. 

"Hey.. I'm the new daycare worker, are you Sun?" 

"Oh yes! I am! The kids- well most of them are in the snack room right now, so I could show you around if you'd like?" 

"I'd like that." 

Sun nodded and showed you around the daycare, it was way bigger than you thought. There was a small room in the backstage, noted, "Daycare worker's room". Sun told you not to go in there, you wondered why. 

"Well, there you go!" Sun said smiling. 

"Thank you, are there any rules before I get started?"

"Oh. Yes. One very important rule. Keep the lights on....ON.....on...." Sun wondered off, mentally..? You wondered when that rule would be broken.

A few hours laterr..

It was after hours, the Pizzaplex had closed about half an hour ago. You had to stay for another five hours to help clean up and stuff, the kids were pretty good, so there wasn't much of a mess for there being like...more than 200 kids.. You and Sun finished up cleaning. You still had about two hours until you could go home. You sat down next to Sun backstage. He was...blushing? You thought it was cute. 

"Sun... What's up with that room over there? Why can't I go in there? Is it your room?" You asked. Sun jumped up.

"No reason!! Just...don't go in there..." He mumbled. 

He walked out to get something, I guess? You decided to go into the room, it couldn't be bad, right? You walked over to the door and you about to open it when.. The lights went out? Sun said they couldn't go off, oh well. Just turn them back on. You walked out from backstage and saw.. Sun? No.. It wasn't him. They were the same height though. You walked over to them. 

"Hey...Y/n...." The person said.

"Hi..? Who are you?" 

"The name's Moon, starlight.." 

"Oh okay..Moon." 

He walked closer to you and cupped your face.

"You're pretty cute y'know." He said smirking. You blushed and backed away. Moon laughed and walked over backstage. You followed him. He opened the door to the room Sun didn't want you to go in. It was A MESS! They're really living like this? Ew...

Moon sat down on the floor and started messing with some plushies of the other animatronics here at the Pizzaplex. You assumed Sun had brought them there. You and Moon talked until your phone started ringing.. Fuck! It was 30 minutes since your shift was supposed to end. It was your mom calling, she usually picked you up. You had like 20 missed calls from her. She was gonna get on your ass..

"Shit! I gotta go Moon, I'll see you tomorrow." You said, getting your bag. 

"Oh okay.. See you tomorrow starlight. Sun says bye too." Moon says. 

You smile and run out of the daycare and out of the Pizzaplex. Your mom's car was parked in front of the place. She rolled down her windows and gave you a death stare.. You got in the car and of course.. Got an ear full. 

--------------------- end!

731 words