(angst?) security guard..

tw? a lot of detail

missing children

death

kidnapping

A few weeks passed. There was a new security guard working at the Pizzaplex, they started about 2 weeks ago. You were doing good at your daycare job. But that might change. Last night, a few kids went missing in the Pizzaplex. They were put in the daycare, but didn't turn up when their parents came to pick them up. About 7 kids in total went missing. One was found, but was a little injured and didn't have any memory of what happened to him. He was in the backroom, where the staff hung out during break. All the staff were going to be questioned this afternoon. You were a little iffy about that new security guard. What was his name again? Oh well, doesn't matter. The police came, you got questioned first. 

"So, where were you around 4:00pm?" The officer asked.

"I was getting the children in the daycare ready to go home." You said sternly. 

The officer nodded. He continued to ask you other questions about the animatronics and the other staff at the Pizzaplex.

"Where was Benjamin during 4? Do you know?" 

That was his name. Benjamin the security guard.

"I don't know actually. He was supposed to be by the daycare doors, watching all the kids and helping if something happens.. But.. he wasn't there." You said, thinking. Could he have done this? No way.. He's just a security guard. He couldn't do anything.

The day at the Pizzaplex shortly ended after the officers left. You sat on the bench backstage thinking about it. How could 7 kids go missing? When? Why? Where did they go? You had so many questions that couldn't be answered just yet. Sun walked backstage and sat next to you. He looked depressed. 

"Are you alright, Sunny?" You asked.

"No. How did I let all those kids go missing? Why didn't I see it happen? I'm just a bad person.." Sun cried. He was so disappointed in himself. Ashamed. You looked at him sadly. You couldn't do anything. Just like him.

"Sun. You couldn't have done any-"

"I COULD HAVE! I WASN'T PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION AND NOW 7 CHILDREN ARE MISSING." Sun yelled. You didn't take it personally. He was frustrated. 

"I'm sorry, sunshine. I'm just mad." 

"I know. It's okay." 

Sun started crying. You moved closer to him and hugged him. You just stayed quiet and listened to him.

"I wish I payed more attention. I was focused on one kid throwing a tantrum and.." 

After a few minutes, Sun stopped crying. He wiped all his tears and went to his room. You didn't follow. You walked out of the daycare and went up to the hostess- boss. She had been promoted to a boss because the other one left. 

"Hey.. Is there anything I can do to help out with the missing kids situation? I can't bare sitting here doing nothing." You said.

"Yeah, I need you to look at each of these kids files and look for them and their belongings around the Pizzaplex. It's a big place, I doubt the cops searched everywhere." She said. 

You nodded and took the files from her hand. She continued to mess with her nails and watch around the place. You walked back over to the daycare and went backstage. Sun was still in his room, probably charging. You sat down on the bench and then placed the papers on the side. You looked in the first file, (names from fnaf books cuz im not original) Oswald.. 12 years old.