dim the lights~~~

heavily based off suprrbooprr on tiktok

$$

The Pizzaplex had just closed. You have bettered your relationship with Sun and Moon now. You guys were practically dating. You wanted to..y'know. Try some stuff out with the two of them. 

"Sunny~" You said.

"Yes, sunshine?" 

"Can I turn the lights off?" 

-"Fine. Be careful, Moon's a little..enthusiastic..today."

"Alright!" 

You went to turn the lights off When you noticed that you could dim the lights. Sun would probably still be there though. Might as well give it a try, later.

You turned off the lights and Moon came over to you. 

"Hey..starlight~" He said teasingly. 

"Hi.. Moony..." 

You blushed and Moon laughed. He picked you up and set you on the counter by the light switch. He kissed your neck, licking the hickey he had given you. Surprisingly, it was still kinda there. Even after a couple days.

You jumped and held onto Moon's shoulders as he picked you up again, kissing your neck. You softly moaned after each kiss.

"You're really sensitive here, aren't you, starlight?" 

"Mmmhm.." You mumbled in a shaky voice. 

Moon laughed and kissed you, on the lips this time. He set you back down on the counter and gave you the look of consent. You nodded and he proceeded to take your clothes off. He pulled down the blinds by the door. Before you knew it, he was inside of you. He held onto your lower back as he thrusted back and fourth. You held onto the light switch and accidentally dimmed the lights. You jumped as you thought that Sun was going to come out but.. he didn't? It was.. Sun..Moon..? No. It was both of them.

"Oh..Uhm.."

"Hi, starshine.." They said.

"You can call me Eclipse~" Eclipse said while picking you up, with him still inside of you. You moaned and he laughed. 

Eclipse brought you backstage and laid you on the bench. He continued to fuck you slowly. 

"Mmngh.." You moaned. 

"Shush, starshine. You're being too loud.." 

Eclipse continued and you were still really loud. 

"Fuck..Y/n... Be quiet.." Eclipse said, covering your mouth. 

"Mmm.." You mumbled in his hand. 

"Fuck... I'm gonna..." 

"You better not Y/n. " Eclipse demanded. 

He pulled out and stared at your body. You gave him "the look" and he blushed. 

"Cmon..." You whined.

"Fine. But you can't cum 'till I say so~" 

You gave Eclipse an annoyed look and he went back inside of you. He fucked you even faster this time. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Please...Let me-" You tried to talk before he covered your mouth, cutting you off.

"No." 

He continued until you were about overstimulated. You were begging for him to let you cum. But he wouldn't let you. 

"Please Eclipse~ I can't take it anymore~..." You cried. You were at the point of tears with this man. 

"Fine." Eclipse said, going even faster. 

You moaned loudly and came. Eclipse pulled out, he had let out at the same time. Eclipse kissed you and grabbed your clothes. He grabbed a wash cloth, cleaned you up, and dressed you. You were blushing the whole time. He cleaned himself up and held you in his arms. 

"Want me to change the lights?" He asked.

"No.. I like it when both of you are here." 

He smiled and hugged you.

"We love you, starshine." 

"I love you guys too." 

You both cuddled and you fell asleep. Your mom had to work overtime so you would have to find your own way home. You just slept at the Pizzaplex in their room. Eclipse had surprisingly, cleaned up the place! You woke up in Sun's arms, someone turned the lights on.

"Hi, sunshine.." Sun said, blushing.

"Hi, Sunny!" 

"I'm gonna turn off the lights, Moon wants to talk to you."

"Alright. Tell him I'm not ready to fuck right now though."

"He's not acting up."

"Okay~" 

You smiled and Sun turned the lights off. You checked the time on your phone. "06:38 AM". The Pizzaplex didn't open until nine, your shift started at 12. Moon came back over and hugged you.

"Are you okay? We went a bit crazy last night.."

"Yeah. I'm good." 

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." 

Moon got up and went to turn the lights back on. But they got dimmed. Eclipse was gonna come over.

He came over and hugged you. You both cuddled until he had to get up for work. 

------------------------------- End!

Sorry about the sus. It isn't that good, I haven't wrote smut before. 

755 words