moondropp

kinda based off suprrbooprr on tiktok

<$ 

It was after hours at the Pizzaplex. You wanted to turn off the lights and hang out with Moon, but Sun wouldn't let you turn off the lights. Why? Nothing happened yesterday. You tricked Sun into walking away from the light switch somehow and turned off the lights. You walked over to where you brought Sun and Moon wasn't there. You looked around and didn't see Moon. You were about to walk into their room until you felt cold hands around your neck. You jumped and tried to turn around, but Moon was holding you in a way that you couldn't move. 

"Hey, starlight~...." 

"H-Hi..Moon.." 

*your neck is really sensitive btw*

Moon licked your neck and you let out a quiet moan. He laughed and kissed your neck. You grabbed his hand.

"Moon.. please."

You were now starting to realize why Sun didn't want you to turn the lights off. 

"What's wrong, starlight~? Do you not like that?" Moon asked in a teasing tone.

"No I do.. Just.. Y'know.." You said, embarrassed.

Moon laughed and softly bit on your neck. You moaned, louder this time. Moon then let go of you and walked to his room. 

"I'm tired. Isn't your shift over?"

You checked the time. Fuck. You were late again. 

"Oh shit! Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, Moony." 

"See you, starlight~" 

Moon really did you like that? Anyway, you ran out of the Pizzaplex and got into your mom's car again. She screamed at you, of course. Start keeping track of time!

----------------------- End! 

Sorry this was a pretty short chapter. 

263 Words