different views

<3

timeskip

It had been a while since the..incident. Everything was back to normal. You still found it weird though. No one had talked about it. You were starting to get exhausted from your hosting job. You never got to go home at the normal 6. You had to be home at 9-10 now. There was much traffic, even that late at night, so you wouldn't be home till 10:30. You wanted to change your schedule, but you couldn't. You need the money so you could move out of your parent's home. You hadn't gotten much sleep. Those led lights at the Pizzaplex kept you staying up. Even at 3 in the morning. You got up, deprived of sleep, and called your boss. (lets call her Michelle lol) It was about 9. You were supposed to be there already.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hey. Where are you?" 

"I'm still at home. I wanted to ask you something before I came in today."

"What's up?"

"Is there a way that you could change my schedule so that I could get the same pay? I want to start college."

"Nope. Sorry to say it, but you're getting paid the most at this place, not including me. You're working two jobs, working longer than a 9 to 5."

"Oh. How much does a security guard pay?"

"I don't even know at this point. Our customers would probably be scared if a new security guard came in. We don't wanna bring up the incident again, do we?"

"No, ma'am."

"Alright then. I'm sorry kid."

"It's okay."

She hung up the phone, such a bitch. And who was she calling kid? Well.. she is 30 something years old. 

You quickly got ready and drove to the Pizzaplex. It was pretty empty. Not many people came early anymore. 

You walked into the daycare. Oh yeah, Sun is still acting weird. You'd greet him nicely and he would still give you a empathetic look. Like he felt sorry for you, always. 

"Hi, Sun." 

"Hello." 

You put your bag down and played with the children like always. 

There was nothing bad going on between you and Sun. You guys still talked and hung out. But he wouldn't look at you like he did before. Always like he felt bad. You hated it. You missed the old way he would act with you. Another thing, he didn't call you nicknames as much anymore. No more sunshine. Moon didn't act this way, he was totally normal and horny like always. Just.. Sun.

You turned the lights off after hours, you didn't even ask Sun if you could.

"Hey, starlight~." 

"Moon, what's wrong with Sun?"

"What do you mean?"

"He gives me sad looks all the time. Ever since that day. He treats me different from before."

"Oh." 

"Yeah.. I miss the happy looks he gave me before. Happy to see me." 

"Turn the lights on. Talk to him. I can't tell you for him, starlight." 

"I.. Okay."

You walked back and turned the lights on nervously. Why were you so nervous? You were gonna talk to Sun. You were going to get your answers. It just didn't feel right to you.

"Sunny?"

"..." 

Silence. He was looking down at the floor.