Chapter Seventeen: The Truth

He felt blood drip down his mouth. He felt his body get lift up by the collar of his shirt.

He wasn't making eye contact to the man who pulled him. He was busy looking at the keychain on the floor.

The yelling and chatter of people were muffled.

His body was shaking. Someone was shaking him to probably pay attention. He looked up.

And it was as if the world stopped for a few.

Bakugous eyes pierced his. But it's like he saw right through everything. His expression went from anger to confused. He stopped yelling. Shoto grabbed his wrist, tighten around it.

He loosen the grip on his collar and looked almost lost in thought. He put his fist down as he was about to strike again. Shoto looked behind him. Someone immediately pulled Bakugou off and another helped shoto up. It was the school staff.

The security was trying to separate the crowd yelling and telling them to go to class.

Shoto patted his clothing. He wiped the blood from his mouth. He didn't wanna look at katsuki, he knew.

The security were trying to calm down the angry man as he kept putting a fight trying to stop them from retaining him. Shoto was escorted towards building where the office was.

Shoto followed blindly, ignoring everything around him.

_
_
_

"Mr. Todoroki"

"Mr. Todoroki did you hear me?"

Shoto looked up, he was sitting in front of the principle.

"Sorry, may you please repeat what you have told me."

The man nodded "fighting in our campus is a serious problem, we can't have people thinking it's okay to start fighting Mr. Todoroki. Many witnesses has said you two began arguing before Mr. Bakugou has swing towards your direction is that correct?"

Todoroki looked away again, looking out the window as he saw the lovely trees swing through the wind. "Mr. Todoroki did Mr. Bakugou swing at you first?"

Shoto frowned. "Why does that matter, we're both at fault."

"Yes I suppose I can suspend both of you however I don't see why the victim should be thrown in the same cell as the attacker."

Shoto ignored the comment. He heard the chair of the principle lean back.

"Mr.todoroki, your father is big in the entertainment business correct. Surly be wouldn't like his son having a suspension in his record."

He flinched at the words 'father' being brought up. He clenched his teeth.

"Are you telling me to put the blame on Ka-- Bakugou because no one would question his suspension?"

"No of course not Mr. Todoroki, I just simply want you to tell me what happened between you two, ive heard many words and different stories from other people. And as principle of this school it is my job to solve a serious problem like this one. I heard you two didn't get along from day one. And it seems that it's still the same after a year. If that's the case I do not mind moving one of you guys out of the home room to be put somewhere else if this is gonna be a constant issue. I do not want people in this school to be uncomfortable."

'Uncomfortable huh? Ironic.' Shoto thought to himself and let out a heavy groan. Annoyed mainly.

"Wait." He finally made eye contact to the principal.

"We can transfer...home rooms?"

"Well of course if it's gonna be a problem for either of you to focus-"