Chapter Seven: Doubt

Bakugou looked down at his food, it was dinner and they were eating as a family.

"Katsuki stop playing with your food you brat!" His mother yelled.

Bakugou just looked at her and back at the food. Mitsuki glanced at her husband who looked confused. Mitsuki just face palmed and immediately looked back at Bakugou. "What's wrong you brat!?"

Bakugou didn't answer for a second and then opened his mouth "nothing, I'm just tired."

"Tired?" His mother questioned and he just nodded in response.

Bakugou got up from the dining table and bowed. He walked back upstairs quietly.

"What's up with him today?"
-
-
-
Bakugou looked at his desk with books and papers all over it. Final exams were coming closer and closer and yet he didn't even get any close with shoto. He shut his door and sat on his chair. He grabbed his pencil and looked at his unfinished homework.

He turned his laptop on and began watching a video he was forced to watch in class. He fell asleep so he didn't watch it fully and didn't take proper notes. While he was 1 minute in the video he got bored and began doodling without realizing he was. The video was playing in the background.

He began writing shotos name on his paper. He smiled to himself after he finished writing it down.

He stopped.

He looked at the doodle for a while.

"........."

He added a small heart next to it and launched his pencil across his room.

"HE'S DISGUSTING!"

He yelled out and stood up before crumbling up the paper and throwing it away.

"It's not like I have a crush on him. I mean come on! All that happened was that we meet at the park the beginning of the school year! It's not like he likes me and I like him!" He laid on his bed and grabbed his pillow tightly.

"I mean seriously! It takes more then a stupid meet up to fall in love!"

He rolled to his side and held his pillow a little higher to hide his embarrassing blush.

"It shouldn't be that easy..."

His heart began to pound.

'Still why do I feel this? It's not normal... I mean he probably hates me..'

Bakugou frowned and loosen the grip on the pillow.

'He ignores me everyday and just talks to me after school...'

His heart suddenly stopped pounding.

'He's probably embarrassed of hanging out with me...i bet he's those stupid boys who care about there image.'

His heart began aching.

'Is that why he never talks to me.'

He then felt himself tear up.

He quickly got up and rubbed his eyes. "What the hell is wrong with me?! WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT HE THINKS OF ME?!" He yelled before crossing his arms and pouting.

"If anything I should be embarrassed of approaching him! He should be honoured to even talk to me!"

He began giving himself confidence.

"He's so soft that if I was caught seeing with him I probably would get chewed on! He's just a stupid rich boy!"

'A rich boy I can't stop thinking about for some reason'

He fell back down and began rolling on his bed. "I need to stop! What's wrong with me!"

He stopped rolling in his bed and looked at his phone. He grabbed his and opened it. He saw a new message from shoto and never in his life did he click on something so fast before.

Icyhot: Hey, I was wondering if you had any plans in summer.

Bakugou reread it and thought for a minute 'not really...' He thought and the began typing.

Katsuki: Of course I'm busy! Why, what the hell do you want now!

Bakugou smirked and held his head up high like he earned a award.

Icyhot: oh...i thought that maybe he wanted to go somewhat but if you're busy the whole summer it's okay."

Bakugou immediate fell in defeat. He started typing quickly.

Katsuki: Well it depends on the date I might be free!

He tried to cover up and sighed in relief.

Icyhot: I haven't really planned that far ahead...

Bakugou smiled go himself.

Katsuki: You're a moron! Next time text me when you actually have it planned!

Icyhot: what about the June? Nothing really important is happening that month.

Katsuki: whatever idiot, I guess that month is free for me! You should feel lucky!

Icyhot: I do, I was hoping you didn't have any plans. Well I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow.

Katsuki: shut up already

Bakugou turned his phone off and hugged it. He started blushing madly.

"I hate him."

~800 words~

Heres a short chapter for you guys 😳✌

Also a sneak peak of doubtful bakugou. There might be more doubtful bakugou in later chapters....