Chapter Eleven: Saturday

Shoto fell asleep waiting for a response.

Shoto didn't mean to sleep into 7 a.m.

He immediately got up and rubbed his eyes.

He was glad that he packed a little. He continued to. Once he was done he looked at his phone. He grabbed it and began charging it.

He checked if he saw a reply but there was nothing.

He sighed and rubbed his neck. "Did I get him mad?"

He did see notifications for deku though. Midiorya was asking if he can come to the park today were evey one is gonna meet up around 9 a.m

He waited for a while. Still no reply.

"I'll just ask him in the party." He typed in sure and put his phone down. He went to take a shower.

--------

Bakugou woke up soon after. He was holding his phone. He sat up and saw he had a messages from his friends and shoto.

He opened Kirishima first since it was recent.

'Bakugou I just say a cool flyer of a spicy curry contest! Let's check it out!'

Bakugou yawned and replied.

'Shut you shitty hair I can beat you without even trying!'

He smirked to himself and sent it. The group chat he was in with his friends were surprisingly active last night. They texted into 4 a.m.

He was gonna read what they could have been possibly talking about but realized there was over 100 messages.

Bakugou was pretty sure that 90% of it was Denki spamming weird cursed images to scare Kirishima and Sero in the middle of the night.

Kirishima wasn't the only person that dm him. Mina was as well. She sent the picture of the flyer of what Kirishima was talking about and right after sent a '👀' emoji.

He rolled his eyes and just replied with 'stop texting me!'

Denki texted him and Sero as well. All separately.

It wasn't strange but not common since they made a group chat and named it 'the bakusquad'. He hated that and tried to convince denki to change it but at some point he stopped trying.

It wasn't usually like them to directly message someone. He checked both of them and asked if he was gonna join Kirishima.

He made a loud tsk sound and told both of them to shut up.

Katsuki sighed and finally got to Shotos message.

He looked at it in awe.

Bakugou clicked on it and read what it had to say.

Before he can even read the first sentence his phone died.

"Huh--" He looked at his black screen.

"Shit!" He growled and looked for his charger.

He quickly found it and yanked at it.

"Why did it have to die."

"KATSUKI IS THAT YOU?"

"YES!" Bakugou yelled back at his mother. "You're surprisingly early."

"I'm always this early!!"

"Well I'mma start making breakfast!"

"Yeah yeah." He got ready and went down stairs. "Where are you going?"