Chapter Nine: The Rival

Lunch came and Kirishima suggested the roof. Bakugou agreed, it didn't really matter where he ate.

As they were going there he saw Shoto and Momo. He looked away and acted as if he wasn't seeing Shoto.

Once they passed the two Kirishima wondered "wow you really don't like Todoroki?"

"Of course I don't!"

"Really? Well that's nice to hear..."

They went to the roof and walked near the rails. Kirishima smiled at bakugou and opened his lunch box to reveal a well setted meal.

"You can spend time doing that but not studying?"

"That's mean!"

Bakugou just smirked and was opening his lunch box too.

"No way Bakugou I didn't know you could cook!"

"Well of course I do!"

"You're so cool!"

"Hell yeah I am!" Katsuki said cocky and grabbed his chop sticks.

"I'm not that good, but I try..." He said nervously.

"Not surprising."

Kirishima just laughed and nodded. He glanced at bakugou who was eating peacefully.

He was caught and he quickly acted like he wasn't watching him. "What do you want?"

"N-nothing!"

Bakugou huffed and grabbed a piece of meat from his lunch box,  he put it front of Kirishimas face. Kirishima looked at him confused. "You want some don't you?"

"O-oh it wasn't that!"

"Huh?"

"Wait--i- yeah sure I'll try some..." Kirishima opened his mouth and ate the food he was being given. 'Whats this warm feeling...' Kirishima wondered, he tasted Bakugous food for the first time. He smiled "wow it's really delicious!"

"Of course it is!"

-------------------------------

Shoto was in the cafeteria. He wasn't planning to sit in his actual table. He wanted to spend time with Bakugou.

"So Shoto do you have anyone you're interested in?"

Uraraka immediately brought up. Deku was blushing and trying to shush her.

"No not really."

"Oh really? Awww and here I thought you had a crush."

"A crush."

"That's enough talking--m-maybe we should continue eating!" Midiorya laughed and Shoto stood up. "What's wrong Todoroki?" Iida asked "nothing, I'll be back." He grabbed his lunch and left the table.

Midiorya was looking at him while he was leaving the cafeteria.

"I wonder where he's going." Uraraka muttered. Deku looked down at his food. He was tightly holding his chopsticks. "What's wrong Midiorya?"

Deku just forced a smiled and shocked his head. "Nothing!"

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Don't worry, by the end of high school you'll be dating Todoroki and maybe even after graduation!"

"Yeah but the way we're going it might be difficult." Iida muttered and uraraka coughed loudly. "Yeah but this is progress! We already have a plan remember!"