「Chapter 1: Antonio's ceremony」

( this font will be when any characters is thinking btw)

Y/n pov:I woke up quite early, so I decided to change my clothes and do my morning routine

Y/n pov:
I woke up quite early, so I decided to change my clothes and do my morning routine.

Y/n pov:I woke up quite early, so I decided to change my clothes and do my morning routine

Knock

Knock

Hm seems like someone already woke up, I grabbed my shoes and went outside and noticed Mirabel dancing? I decided to dance to while she was singing, she was really good to be fair!
Suddenly I got twirled around and it was Camilo, we danced together for some minutes,

"Thank you for dancing with me Camilo!" I high five him and he makes gun fingers. I quickly go downstairs and go outside to do my chores.
I see a small group of little kids asking about the family Madrigal, I feel bad for Mirabel I giggle, wait theres a kid with coffee! I quickly use my gift to take the coffee cup out of his hand, glitter appeared and gave me the coffee cup.

"Thank you Y/n!" Mirabel yells and I give her a thumbs up. Today Encanto was very busy because today is Antonio's ceremony, so theres not many chores I can do.

"Y/n! I need help, my flowers are dead can you bring my plants back to life?" I hear an old lady yell, I quickly went to her. She had a big small park with dead flowers, oh lord.
I quickly take out my hands and green glitter appears and makes all the flowers come back to life.
I wanted to be nice and made some roses for her and make a small path of roses.

"Thank you dear!" She waves goodbye to me and I wave back.
"Woah! And thats my best friend Y/n, she can control every element and shes angel!" Mirabel nudges my shoulder meaning that I have to do something. So I decided to make some golden glitters to make Mirabel and the kids spin around with flower petals falling around. The little kids were giggling. Mirabel went running to another Madrigal with the kids following her.

Hm I wonder what is Camilo doing I quickly went walking and helping around the townspeople
"Hey Y/n!" I look to the left and I saw Camilo!
"Oh hey Camilo!" I wave and went running to him.
"What are you doing?" I looked around and there was only a soccer ball nothing else.
"Oh! Playing football with casita since I finished my chores, wanna play?" He asked while kicking the ball and I just nod.