「Chapter 6: I Am Here For You」

. (Song needed)
.
.
.
.

Camilo pov:While I was thinking how to ask Y/n out I heard sobbing and a glitter figure that was bringing towels with each others design?

Camilo pov:
While I was thinking how to ask Y/n out I heard sobbing and a glitter figure that was bringing towels with each others design?.. I accidentally bumped into the glitter figure and got glitter in my face until he gave me an aggressive look and throwed the towel to me.

"Hmph, rude." I quickly looked at Y/n's door and knocked.
"Hola bonita, Are you alright can I come in?" I question while poking my head and I saw Y/n on her knees crying while the water was floating and slowly turning into ice and the fire getting more bigger.

"Mhm." I opened the door and revealed Y/n with her dress kinda on FIRE!?

(Her dress is white btw!)

"Y/N! CALM DOWN PLEASE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET BURN!" I yell and Y/n stops crying and all the flames went out

"Y/N! CALM DOWN PLEASE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET BURN!" I yell and Y/n stops crying and all the flames went out. I sigh in relief and went to hug her tightly, Y/n finally relaxed and hugged back while putting her head in my shoulder. Every time I see Y/n like that it makes me feel bad and also makes me cry.. and yeah my tears started forming tears. We slowly pushed off the hug.
"Don't ever scare me like that ever again hermosa, now can you tell me what happened?" I wiped away all her tears with my thumb. She started having difficulties breathing so I signaled her to breath in and breath out and she thankfully did it.

"Abuela told me that I am getting married with someone that I don't know." My heart dropped. but I will just listen. "She putted me as the second most perfect girl in Encanto and a family decided to let their son to marry me and Abuela agreed because you know.. BUT I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE AND SHE WONT ACCEPT IT UGH! I tried to defend myself yelling, but she slapped me and said that I have to be perfect for the family or she will not accept me.. SHES SUCH A OLD LADY DUDE!" I yelped a little when fire crystals appeared, she was getting even more angrier but how dare she say that to Y/n!?
"Y/n.. I will help you-"
"SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT THE ENCANTO AND EVERYONES GIFT. "Y/n-" I DON'T NEED TO BE PERFECT, NOBODY CAN TELL ME TO BE PERFECT I.AM.NOT.AN.OBJECT I-" I quickly kissed her lips and cupped her cheek.

"Y/n.. you don't need to be perfect, but in my eyes you are beautiful and kind. Everyone in the family loves you even me.. you know what I will just confess I know this isn't best moment.
I like you and when we first met I knew you were the one for me but I was scared to ruin our friendship.. but anyways I will always be by your side in your hardest times and I will always comfort you, I will try to be the best boyfriend ever but uh if you don't feel the same it's fine we can always still be friends!" We stayed in a silence while Y/n was blinking, every time she was blinking she slowly was blushing.