「Chapter 5: Flashbacks」

(Audio needed)

Camilo pov:I saw how Y/n went upstairs while her beautiful h/c hair blows by the wind

Camilo pov:
I saw how Y/n went upstairs while her beautiful h/c hair blows by the wind. How can this girl steal my heart that easily.. shes perfect.

"Hey mijo! Why don't you ask her out already" I heard my dad yell from the kitchen and I just look at him with a blank stare and went to him running.
"Don't yell papá, I don't want her to hear!" I whisper yell to my dad and he shrugs and continues to do some tea.

"Ay hijo your always staring at her with love in your eyes.. your a lovesick puppy!" My dad started to chuckle and grabbed another small cup. A what now.
"Ughh I know papá but I don't know if she feels the same"I sigh and start to fidget with my fingers taking a sit in the kitchen counter I suddenly heard my dad facepalm while chucking.
"I didn't know that my hijo was that dumb!" He grabbed the small tea cup and gave it to me while sitting beside me. I look at him with a confuse look at him so many questions.. wait did Y/n tell my dad how she felt for me?

"You know, when you were younger Y/n was such a fan girl for you even though she never admitted it, you guys were doing some theater play in the playground, as I remember, you proposed to Y/n and you guys actually admitted to each other you guys like each other nd d Dolores ruined you guys moment but I am guessing it was a theater thing...Can't believe you guys don't remember,your memory is the worst... well anyways mijo I am gonna go and take care of your mamá!" "W-Wait- WHAT! I PROPOSED TO Y/N WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER!?" I took a second on realizing what he said, I started to shapeshift as crazy and quickly went to my room.
I got in my bed while staring at the ceiling noticing that the walls were all pink, I ignored them and started to look at the chameleon closely....

☀︎Flashback☀︎

Narrator pov
Young Y/n playing theater with Camilo and Dolores (known as the theater trio) in the park as always, Y/n's brothers went to take care of her same as Camilo's parents. They all watched closely how they played with each other and how were they having such a fun time teasing.

"Lets make a romance drama!" Dolores yelled and Camilo and Y/n nodded. They called every madrigal and Y/n's parents and brothers to see the drama in Camilo's room because there was a theater.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Y/n, Dolores and me the amazing Camilo are gonna present a romance drama.. enjoy!" Camilo yelled while everyone started clapping. As always his parents were recording everything happily. Pepa was having a double rainbow in her head while Y/n's mom was happily clapping for them.

Suddenly music started meaning it was gonna start.
Little Y/n and Camilo were dressed with their most beautiful clothes.
—————————————————————
Audio start!