「Chapter 8: Everything, Is Gone..」

.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

Me and Camilo looked at Mirabel and Alma with horrified eyes no one could believe what was happening, the cracks were getting even more bigger and my wand was changing colors to black to the colors of the elements.

"THE CRACKS STARTED WITH YOU, BRUNO LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU" She did not just say something about my favorite tio (Y/n already knew Bruno was in the walls when she was 15). I couldn't hold it anymore and fire crystals appeared around me.
"LUISA'S LOSING HER POWERS, ISABELA'S OUT OF CONTROL, BECAUSE OF YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WEREN'T GIVEN A GIFT, BUT IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO HURT THIS FAMILY!"
No one has ever saw Alma that furious just because of the stupid candle. I looked at Mirabel and she seemed nervous I felt bad for her, her heart breaking with all those words.. I KNOW! If Alma does something that crosses the line shes gonna see Pedro to.

"I will never be good enough for you..Will I? No matter how hard I try.." Mirabel looks at her sisters and then me with worried eyes while trying to hold a tear.

"No matter how hard any of us tries, Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough and Y/n isn't an object so you just CAN'T control her." I looked at Mirabel with a sad smile making me calm down a little.
"Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him--" "BRUNO DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY." Alright shes dead. I quickly pull away from Camilo's hand and got infront of Abuela with fire crystals around me protecting Mirabel.

"TIO BRUNO LOVES THIS FAMILY HE TOLD ME HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT EVERYONE!  WE ALL LOVE THIS FAMILY, I LOVE THIS FAMILY!" I point at her with a small fire on my finger. I feel like burning her musty crusty old ass hair.

"You're the one that doesn't care, YOU'RE THE ONE BREAKING OUR HOME!" The cracks got bigger and bigger. Mirabel touched my shoulder mumbling 'thank you'.
"DON'T YOU EVER-" "THE MIRACLE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" Mirabel yelled but a larger crack appeared below us almost making casita fall apart, everyone looked at each other horrified until tia Pepa yelled.

"THE CANDLE!" Camilo, Isabela, Mirabel and me quickly went to grab the candle. I used my wings to fly over there, Camilo shapeshifted to different townspeople, Isabela made a flower vine to easily get over there and Mirabel used a railing from the balcony as a stair.
While I was trying to fly over there the wind was very heavy and I couldn't fly easily, it made me fly even more higher, until I lost control I felt like I was falling..

"NO!" I noticed that my wings disappeared making me panic a little, my gift was gone, I couldn't do anything else but just grab my wand and try to do something but nothing work.
Until my head hit the ground making my vision go black.

(Btw the fall was like Gwen's death 💀 idk why I used her as a reference but yeah)
(Just like that but no spiderman will save you muehehe tough luck)

Mirabel povI finally got the candle but WHERE IS Y/N?"CASITA WHERE IS Y/N-" I got cut off by a yell and I saw Y/n falling, I quickly went to her body hugging her and trying to wake her up

Mirabel pov
I finally got the candle but WHERE IS Y/N?
"CASITA WHERE IS Y/N-" I got cut off by a yell and I saw Y/n falling, I quickly went to her body hugging her and trying to wake her up. Please, please wake up Y/n I need you..
"Y/N WAKE UP QUICKLY" I grabbed her body and layed her in my knees while casita was trying to protect us, casita successfully protected us. But  it was to late, I couldn't save the miracle the candle went out and casita.. was gone.

Narrator pov:
Everyone was terrified watching how casita was slowly dying. When everything was destroyed everyone quickly went to look around if they could find anything but all the sadness in their bodies  made them weak.

"SEÑORA ALMA IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT? WHERE IS Y/N? KIDS GO AND HELP EVERYONE!" Y/n's mom quickly went to Alma and helped her, while Mateo and Camilo were quickly running to Mirabel but they had a shock on their faces when they saw Y/n.

Camilo was terrified he couldn't believe it, he fell on his knees and started crying. Mateo was shocked he didn't even know how to react loosing his sister was an strange emotion for him it was like a anger and sadness type. Until Y/n's older brother Juan came.

"I couldn't save Y/n.. I am sorry guys this is my fault I- I am sorry" Mirabel was starting to tear up and Mateo rubbed circle on her back.
"ARE YOU GUYS wait.. Y/n WHAT HAPPENED!? MATEO USE YOUR TELEKINESIS AND BRING HER TO OUR HOUSE" Juan yelled angrily looking like if he was gonna beat the shit out of someone but he didn't. (Amen) Camilo decided to follow Mateo incase Y/n wakes up and Camilo can protect her.

Camilo quickly kicked opened the door and they went upstairs to Mateo's room that looked like the casita's doors but it was their designs in the door with magic glitters. Mateo slowly layed Y/n
in his floating bed with clouds and he let out a sad sigh.
"Camilo can you take care of Y/n while I am going to help the others?" Camilo slightly nodded while holding Y/n's hand. Mateo slowly closed the door and went downstairs only Camilo and Y/n were left in the room.

Minutes and hours passed, Y/n didn't react or anything making Camilo worry a lot he started crying and mumbling 'I am so sorry Y/n' in repeat. The Madrigals stayed in Y/n's house for a while until they rebuild casita. Days passed and everyone was more worried and they decided to bring her to the doctors until she wakes up.

But something unexpected happened

A/n
Short chapter cause I am getting distracted easily and overthinking stuff but I will continue writing, I'll try 💀 and btw I will try to update 'Am I falling inlove..." in some days idk until I have some ideas:]

" in some days idk until I have some ideas:]

.
.
.
.
.
.