Chapter 9 - As I Lay Dying Part 2

Previously...

Kat put her hand in Nik's. Suddenly, Nik showed his hybrid face and bit into her wrist. Even though I knew it was gonna happen, it still surprised me and unnerved me. Only because it was Kat, though. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't be bothered. Kat cried out in pain making me wince.

"No. No." Kat said over and over again, glancing at Nik and then her wrist. Nik then bit into his own wrist and fed Kat his blood. This time, because I knew he was healing her, I focused on him. Oh my God. Nik's hybrid's face is extremely hot. Anyway, Kat was squirming, trying to take Nik's wrist out of her mouth and Nik was smirking at Stefan. Kat and Stefan then looked down at her wrist to see it heal. They both looked at it in awe.

"You want your cure?" Nik said, glancing over to Stefan. "There it is."

Arianna's POV:

"Your blood is the cure." Stefan pointed out the obvious.

"Gotta love Mother Nature." Nik continued to smirk at Stefan. "Now..." Nik started to walk around Stefan. "let's talk, you, Ari and I." He grabbed my hand and led Stefan and I into the kitchen. All of a sudden I felt a pain in the link between me and Jeremy. It started off small so I just ignored it thinking it was just him doing something for Elena. Well, I ignored it until it grew more and more painful.

"AHHH!" I screamed out in pain, grabbing my chest and falling to the floor, despite Nik's hold on me.

"Ari, my love." Nik kneeled in front of me grabbing my hands. "What's wrong?"

"J-J-Jeremy." I managed to slip out bursts of pain.

"Go. Go find him, my love." Nik told me. I smiled as best as I could at him and sped off trying to find him. I had a feeling to go to the Grill, so I did. I didn't like what I saw. Jeremy was dead on the floor with Bonnie, Caroline, Liz (Caroline's mum) and Alaric around him. I quickly read their minds to find out who did this. LIZ!

I sped over to her, grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, my tribrid face showing.