Ill do you one better

Okay, so before we continue, I would like y'all to meet someone

Suddenly, a ramp appears in front of them, empty but one thing that caught their attention was, that it was labeled Pietro.

Wanda starts to cry." Wh- Where is he?". She gets scared, she cannot lose him. Not again.

Quill speaks up" I'll do you better, Who is Pietro? "

Drax repeats" I'll do you better, Why is Pietro?"

Before anyone could say anything, a silver spark passed beside them, so fast that they couldn't even see. No one could understand what was happening except Wands.

"Pietro!!" She exclaimed and used her powers to stop him. She hugged him soooooooo tight that he would've shrunk to a much smaller size.

"Hey! I'm okay. Now let me go cause  I'm supposed to look 12 mins older than you!" Pietro struggled.

"Fineeee" Wanda took him to introduce to other people, while the avengers greeted him with respect. As usual, tony named Pietro Flash, from Justice cream.

When it came to clint, he kept apologizing to him until nat pulled his ear and threatened him to call Laura. shugs wanted to mess. When clint sat back to his chair, he saw that his shoes lace where opened. He bent down and realised his ass got stuck in the chair.

Everyon where laughing their asses off. Finally, steve kicked the chair with his leg, resulting him to fall to the other side of the room. After some emotional clips they deserve little fun, now dont they?

Ok so let's continue.

An: Another chapter will be posted tomorrow!!