Rappin With Cappin

Ok so Tony and Nat, prepare to take notes. We are going to embarrass Mr. Perfect out here. And the Midtown people, I am sorry to annoy you all.

"Steve, what did you do?" Nat asked smirking.

The kids groan.

"He did a big crime. You know, we all see him as an inspiration to thousands, but you cant decline the fact that he has a dark side." Peter said and tony had flashbacks to what happened in Siberia. He literally forgot about that. But he doesn't say anything.

"Woah, why the long face kids?" Sam asks.

"Something must have happened honey" buck replied.

Anyways, before we start the video, I am not happy with this steve.

Clip starts

The S letter is shown.

"Food for thought"

"Hi I'm captain America" shows captain America wearing his stripper suit.

Everyone sat there, numb. No one could move. Slowly, seeing their expressions change to smirks and giggles, steve tries to look as small as possible, but fails due to his super soldier serum.

Whether you're a student, or a soldier, there's one thing that will always give you an edge, a hot lunch. You dont have to be injected with a secret government super soldier serum to have strong bones and muscles.

"You know what? Being injected will be better than listening to these stupid lectures." Peter said, looking very distressed. The one thing that haunts his nightmares, is being shown on a big screen, with high volume speakers.

A well balanced diet is one of the best ways to keep your body healthy. The food pyramid will help you find the balance. A pyramid is shown near Cap.

Everyone starts laughing. Even Fury.

"If you told me about this then I would've fired you from your job and send you to a kindergarten." Fury said, shaking his head. Bucky was trying to act like he didn't know the idiot on screen. Natasha just whispered a compliment in Steve's ear, and continued laughing.

Captain salutes.

Safety first.

"Hi, I'm captain America."

"I love celebrating this great nation on 4th of July but trust me, there's nothing more patriotic about illegal fireworks."

"Hold up! Why did you agree to do this? And in THAT suit? If you would've worn a dress of a waitress it wouldve suited you more." Tony said, while loki laughs like a maniac in the background, rolling on the ground.

So just remember, if you're on fire, Stop, drop and roll. One more time, say it with me, Stop drop and role." He said emphasizing every word, and nodding his head.

Dr. Strange sits there, trying to figure out how THESE people are the earth's best defenders.

Capsicle salutes

Brain power.

"Hi, I'm captain America"

"Yeah, I know I know" Cap mumbled.

And I am here to talk about one of the most important weapons in any soldier arsenal. Maths.

"Shall I remind you that you were not good at maths AT ALL?" Bucky said, horrified by what is shown.

As a soldier and as an avenger, I have seen some pretty exciting things. But you know what is really exciting? Reading.

American flag salutes.

Mantis stands up and salutes. Everyone looks at her with weird faces, while peter is scared that she would plant her eggs in her. MJ just draws his face.

Your changing body.

So you're bodys changing. Believe me, I know how that feels.

"Only you would" Maria shakes her head.

"That's adorable!" Bruce said.

"Hi I am Captain America"

"Yeah, no shit" Yelena said.

"If you're watching this video, you're parents have elected for you not to be present in the health class for a discussion of human reproduction." He sighs.

Most of the people start to choke on air.

"Hi I am captain America"

"I am here to talk to you about one of the toughest enemies I've ever faced. Tooth decay.

Everyone looks at him with raised eyebrows.

There's an insidious force that could be hidden right in your own school. Anyone of you could be secretly compromised. That's right. I'm talking about head lice.

"Didnt that guy take down three flying dinning tables?" Stan Lee says.

If you feel an itch, dont be afraid. Stand up and be counted a hero. Keep your head up high and may god bless the United States of America. "

Ice cube salutes.

Clip ends.

"Are you sure that we should've helped him? What if he starts sleep walking and recites these?" Shuri asks Tchalla. Who is in shock.