2. MASTERMIND OR PUPPET??

Sid and monu are at the bar. 
" Sir, is customer ne do virgin mojito order kiye the, but ek hi lekar gaye the" the bartender spoke while looking at Aneesh's photo in sid's phone. 

" Monu, something is not right" spoke sid after a long silence between them. Monami now understood why Karan said what he said. 
" usne karan ke saamne ek drink me kuch milaya, par mujhe usne doosri drink laakar di" concluded Monami and sid nodded. 
" par wo aisa karega kyu " , sid was confused. 
They were heading back to the academy to think more about it. Aneesh's week long conference was still going on. 
He called her in the morning but monami missed it. She texted back that she was busy with the drill.  SHE LIED. 
 She was figuring out, why exactly are karan and Aneesh on opposite cards?? And why is Aneesh manipulating her?? She received a text message from Aneesh asking if she had fun ?? 
Now Monami was a little bit scared. She asked him what he meant to which he replied ' i know tum sid ke saath bahar gayi thi , i missed the party ' with a sad face emoji. 

When she asked him how he got to know about it to which he replied, " I made a guess. Duhh!! M." 
Another ambiguous answer. 
She ran towards Sid's room but collided with Karan on the way. 
They fell down with monami on top on karan. the immense closeness. both of monami's hands were on the ground while both of Karan's hands were on her waist. They kept looking at each other. Seconds passed by. Minutes passed by. 
Monami shifted her gaze and tried to get up but the intensity of karan's eyes that were continuously looking at her affected her and she lost balance. Now both their faces were inches apart. 

Karan had to get away. He lifted her up by holding her waist while she balanced on her hands when they heard someone whistle. 
Monami looked up to see faizi standing with a little smirk. She got up from karan's hold, picked her phone and ran away while karan was still on the ground with both his hands still in air as if still holding her. 
Faizi chuckled  seeing monami run and came towards karan and kicked him a little. Karan stood up with a jerk and looked here and there. 
" kya janaab, corridor me romance!!" spoke Faizi while laughing. Karan gave him a look. 

"Monu tera phone baar baar hang kyu ho raha hai aur itne ads kyu hai??" spoke sid while reading the chat. he read it a couple of time until it clicked him. 
" monu, i think tera phone tap ho raha hai" spoke sid. He was not a technical expert but he could figure out these things. 
" you mean, aneesh mera phone tap kar raha hai" asked a concerned monami. 

" shuruwaat se shuru karte hai. new year wale din tujhe kuch shayari aayi thi message pe. uske exact thode time baad hoti hai aneesh ki entry. fir uska wo speech dena and tere saath dance karna aur wo single ho ya nahi wala sawaal, itne saare ittefaq nahi ho sakte monu" sid said while analysing everything. 
" iska matlab use pata tha ki mai yaha hoo??", " par kaise, i mean mai bhi usse das saal baad mil rahi hoo" monami said while looking at Sid. 
" WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL MONU!!"

The next day following their usual routine. All the cadets were in the mess while Karan and faizi were on the terrace discussing about Aneesh when one of the phones buzzed in the box. 
Karan turned around and saw the screen " KAMINI AUNTY" on Monami's phone. As soon as he was about to pick up the call, it missed. 

" Monami se baat karo, usse samjhao" spoke Faizi and karan turned towards him.
 " kya kahu , monami mai tumse pyaar karta hoo aur mujhe tumhara 10 saal purana dost sahi nahi lagta par apni baat prove karne ke liye mere pass koi saboot nahi hai fir bhi tum mujhpar trust karo" karan mimicked a sarcastic tone. 
Faizi facepalmed. 

" Monu kal D-day hai, yaad hai na" spoke sid in a low tone. 
" ofcourse, apni life ke sabse ghatiya din ko kaise bhool sakti hoo mai " monami replied while looking at a photograph. there was sid and her and another girl. a little short than both of them, standing in the middle, with a bright smile. The photograph was dated 11.01.2010. 

WHO IS THE GIRL?? 
WHY IS KAMINI AUNTY CALLING MONAMI??

KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE!!!