9. INTO YOUR ARMS.

continued from previous part. 

" oho, baaki baate badme, pehle chaabi do" said Monami. 
Before Karan could ask any further questions, she took the keys from his hand and sat on the driver's seat. She indicated him to sit on the next one. He smiled on her antics at the same time confused about what was going on. 
It was a little late for street shops to still be open. Monami was driving Karan's jeep. He was constantly stealing glances at her when they both reached their hands out for the radio. Monami indicated him to choose a channel. 
The RJ announces a song and starts playing it..

cheeni kum hai cheeni kum hai
thodi thodi tujhme hai kum 
humdum oh humdum
dheere dheere haule haule 
door door hogi problem 
humdum oh humdum 
Sunle kabhi kehti hai kya
dil ki sada bhi ....

Just when Karan is about to turn off the radio and confess to Monami, she stops the jeep. 
" dekho, KULFI!!!" monami screams like a little girl. 
Karan laughs and they both get down the jeep. 

At first Karan hesitates but when Monami holds his hand and softly pulls him towards the shop, he agrees. 
K: waise ye itni raat ko kulfi khane ka plan kyu?
M: ye to bahana hai. 
Actually mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi
K: mujhe bhi tumse kuch baat karni thi 
baat kya karni thi, kuch batana tha.
M: ha bolo. 
K: woh.. Woh..Monami....Mai ....
Woh Mai.... 
Mai kehna chahta tha ki.....
Mujhe tumhe ye batana hai ki....
M: itna pause leke bologe to subah tak bhi nahi keh paoge

Kulfiwala bhaiya: are bhaiya jaldi boliye, kulfi pighal raha hai.
Karan(mind): come on Karan, just three words. Bata de Monami ko, fir aisa mauka nahi milega . Just go for it. Come on !!!
Monami snaps her fingers in from of his face. 
K: huh!
M: bolo...
karan in mind: pehle kulfi kha le, uske baad bolna. 
achcha kaam karne se pehle kuch meetha kha lena chahiye.
K: enjoy your kulfi. :)))))))
Monami was confused but didn't pay much attention at it. She thought he was still feeling awkward post her confession and maybe it will take him some time to become normal around her again. 

They finished kulfi and Karan suggested that they should walk around a little. It was breezy and the streets were lonely. The street lamps were on. The sideways were filled with big green bushes. Their footsteps were matching in a rhythm. Monami was enjoying the breeze. After everything she told to Karan about Riya she thought she should share that she is trying to reopen the case but she could not tell him that the prime suspect will be Aneesh. 
Monami while facing Karan and walking in the same direction...
M: mai iss baar haar nahi manoongi. 
Karan was silent for a while and when he looked up a bus from the opposite direction was coming and Monami was in the way. she could not see it as she was facing him. 
His heart skipped a beat and his reflexes worked, he pulled her strongly towards him and her head clashed with his chest and then he turned sideways. All this while keeping Monami in his embrace. He was breathing frantically and with each passing second his grip on her tightened, pulling her closer than she is. Monami couldn't understand how quickly it all happened but she could clearly hear Karan's heavy breathing. When she thought he would let go, he didn't. He was still hugging her. His hands covered her entire back sending goosebumps all over her body. After a while his breathing slowed down and he whispered" thank god!!" was all he could manage to say. 

 Losing a loved one is never easy. Infact its the most difficult thing. 
But losing someone you love is near death experience. You are left broken. A void that cannot be filled. With each passing day, it hits you harder that this person( dead) is not coming back. The pain doesn't lessen. You just learn to deal with it. The agony never ends. And though you may not cry after a while but your heart wishes yearns for one last final proper goodbye. But for many of us it's just too late. 

Monami slowly wrapped her hands around him placing one hand on his head and gently patting him. Assuring him that she is safe. Safer than before. After some more time. he finally released her from the hug and stared right at her. He had teary eyes. 
That one tear at the brink of falling was twinkling with a spark under the street light's reflection. And it fell. Monami moved her hand and wiped it off, but still holding his face and gently caressing it. The breeze was lighter by now. 
K: I LOVE YOU Monami...
silence.......

WHAT IS MONAMI GOING TO DO NEXT??
HOW WILL KARAN COME TO KNOW ABOUT ANEESH??
KEEP READING!!!
BYEEE!!!

ps. please promote this ff:)))))))
also, comment the scenes, dialogues you guys like so that i know my audience's preference. 

GOOD NIGHT FOLKS!!!