Chapter 6

On Jeongin's Birthday

The strike of 12 indicated, the birthday of Jeongin.
There was celebration everywhere, fireworks throughout the sky of the Kingdom. Everyone was overjoyed about it, as it was celebration of the Nation. The future King's Coming of Age in an important occasion and they were national holiday throughout the country.

Everyone was happy except one soul, the heir himself

Everyone was happy except one soul, the heir himself. He was worried that any moment his inner wolf will get awakened and shout out his mate. It'll be difficult to reject the mate once he finds them as his inner wolf won't allow it and overcoming the wolf and rejecting is impossible and very difficult. Only thing he can hope now is, that his mate shouldn't be here and shouldn't find him till he somehow convince Bangchan to mate with him and mate Bangchan, so the mate bond with the current person will get cut off.

Jeongin felt his wolf taking form. He knew any moment he'll transform. He looked out of the room, to see the red carpet from his door to the ball room. He knew everyone would have gathered there to see him in his full wolf form. He no longer could control his wolf. He took a transform. He felt like his bone was cracking. His first time transformation was nothing like tales his father told. The newly anxious transformed blackish white wolf 🐺 , roamed all around his room and took a leave towards the faint scent which was calling him.

The scent was getting more intense as he kept as he went close to the ball room

The scent was getting more intense as he kept as he went close to the ball room. He could now easily differentiate it between the other scents as only it was in his focus. The scent of fresh green apple 🍏 with a tint of honey 🍯 was captivating and it felt so familiar. Jeongin knew very well, if he crossed the door, he wouldn't able to control his wolf side, which was fierce. He tried his best to restrain but the wolf barged in the ballroom catching everyone's attention. Everyone was praising the King, who felt very proud of his son. The wolf immediately went towards Bangchan to take a sniff. When his scent didn't match his mate's scent, the inner wolf mocked at Jeongin for finding the wrong mate. The wolf took a turn, the next pause the wolf made was before a puppy looking beauty. The loud howl cleared everyone's questioned look. Jeongin transformed back to his original form, yet his eyes were still shining golden as it was his inner wolf speaking.