Chapter 11

Felix kept pacing inside his chambers, he kept complaining to his two brothers about the fact that he couldn't find a dress to wear for his date and what to gift his date. He also wanted to cry about the fact that it was getting late, while in reality he had 2 more hours for his date. His two brothers who were sitting on his bed , kept sighing every time Felix rejected a dress, finding some faults in it.
At last he found a dress to wear, just a hour before his date. He took a warm bath 🛀, refreshed himself with fragrances, enhanced his Dom Beta fragrance to look more like an Alpha, he thought it would make him look more presentable. He got into the dress he chose. His brothers helped him in the hairstyle 💇. When he looked at himself in the mirror 🪞, all he could think was, I look Good, I hope Changbin likes my looks.

Felix kept wondering, should he buy flowers for his date, but halted his thoughts as Changbin's rank his higher than him, He was an Alpha while he was just a mere Beta

Felix kept wondering, should he buy flowers for his date, but halted his thoughts as Changbin's rank his higher than him, He was an Alpha while he was just a mere Beta. Changbin should be the one to bring him flowers then. He also thought, That means I should bottom, right? . He thought of pushing all the thoughts for now. He just want to enjoy the date for now, and fuck his thoughts, he thought as he was going to go against it and give his Alpha date some beautiful flowers. He personally went to pick up the flowers himself. He wanted to make the bouquet himself. He paused his doing with a doubt, Was he worth of all my hardwork and love? Then he looked at the pic of Changbin in his phone 📱 wallpaper, it was a pic of Changbin smiling without any worries, which he took secretly. After looking at it he thought, it was all worth it, for him , his Changbin, his love and his muse.

On the other side, Changbin was more excited than Felix though he didn't show it out as he was trained like that

On the other side, Changbin was more excited than Felix though he didn't show it out as he was trained like that. Changbin couldn't even sleep the whole night. He kept twisting and twirling and turning, the whole night.
He could feel his inner Luna getting excited, he was scared to express his feelings to his brothers too, as he knew his brothers only knew pseudo self, as he himself knew about it recently. He just informed them that he was going out with Felix, but still Han and BangChan couldn't stop teasing about it. They helped him to get dressed and even get ready.