Chapter 7

Seeing the person, who he never wanted to see in his life, only aggravated his anger. But he was not in place to get angry on him. As his pain was more hurting, than his anger towards Han. His anger has subsided now as it's been decade since they fought. He stared blankly at Han, he didn't know what to feel about his presence. Han hesitated to approach him, he was scared but he took a breath. Slowly placed himself beside him. Hyunjin just kept looking at him, wondering what he was trying to do. If he was in any other state he would have thought he had come to mock him but now he really didn't know and doesn't care as his presence did make him feel less lonely and empty.
They sat next to each other in silent for a while. The only sound that came from the duo was breathing sound. Han initiated the talk as the silent was deadly and killing. Han placed his hand over Hyunjin's , he didn't pull back like he usually does when they were kids claiming that he feels disgusting. He just blankly looked at Han's actions.

Han: Hey

Han: Hey. No matter what I say, I can never take off the pain you are feeling.... I feel Sorry for You. I am sorry.

Hyunjin: I don't need your pity.

Han: No, Hyunjin. I am not pitying you. I really feel sorry for you. I am sorry. I can totally feel you.

If he was in his normal state he would have teased him, how can a Single ass like him could understand a feeling of love, but now he wasn't in the state to tell him as he himself didn't know it. Somewhat Han's words were comforting. Han's Omega Phenomenon was slowly releasing a Calming scent, which slowly made the Alpha, Hyunjin feel at ease and calmed him, though it didn't take the pain away, he felt calm.
Hyunjin felt as if he want to stay by the scent and inhale it forever. His inner Alpha and his consciousness of who the person was, Han is his ex Enemy, was the only thing which was controlling him. He didn't know how Han managed to calm him. As only Omega and Luna can calm anyone with their scents whereas Delta and Gamma can only calm their fated mate. Hyunjin was debating with himself, he was puzzled as per his knowledge, Han is a Gamma, doesn't that mean he should be able to calm only his fated one. But how did Hyunjin get calm by his sweet calm scent was a puzzle to Hyunjin. After thinking for a while, Hyunjin eyes popped out thinking about the conclusion he got in his mind. I am his mate?

 I am his mate?