Chapter 23

Taehyung,  just by the look knew what was up and he sighed

                                  Taehyung,  just by the look knew what was up and he sighed.  He softly hit his mate for his stupidity and giving hope to another Omega. He knew very well about Jungkook, he loves and cares about everyone and anyone who knows about him will fall for him. It's not his or their mistake. It's just his nature and people tend to love him.
Jungkook looked at him with his Kookie eyes, wondering what mistake he did to earn the hut and Why Jisung was upset as he is an alpha he also noticed Jisung's distress. Tae smiled at Jk and rub his hair and left towards the way Jisung went. He slowly opened the door, to the room Jisung was in.
He softly made his way in. He looked at Jisung looking at him. He softly gave his full smile. Just looking at his smile, Jisung very well knew he is no match for the beauty and kindness of the person before him. He looked like a God from above. It looked as if all the gods above took immense time and artwork to make him. He also wondered how God was ok with sending such a beauty down to earth and not wanting to have him with himself. 

Tae: " Can I sit here?!"

Tae asked pointing the edge of the bed. The teary-eyed Jisung nodded his head and said nothing. 

Tae: " Well, my dear. I know how you feel."

Jisung: " No. You won't * said softly * You will never understand. "

Tae: " Of course,  I'll because, I have been in the same situation before. "

Jisung was shocked to hear what Tae has just said . He could never believe a person as beautiful as Tae would have been in the same situation as him. He got a little closer to Tae and looked at him to listen to him and wanting him to continue. 

Tae: " Well before that... Let me introduce myself.  I am Jeon Taehyung.  And who are you?! How did you get stuck up here?!"

Jisung looked up at Taehyung,  wiped his tears off, sighed and said everything from his brothers and to his current situation.  At the end of the interaction, both Omegas were snuggling with each other.

Tae: " OMG! I really want to kill your father and the Jade clan leader.  Damn , if  I knew before,  I would have kidnapped you guys and kept with me itself forever. No wonder you didn't identify whether Jungkook was mated or not. The suppressants have weakened your senses of identifying the mated ones from the non mated ones. Damn how much he should have abused you guys. Does your other brothers know about their real self like you?! How did you get to know about their real self?!"

Jisung: " I don't know* Said softly * I heard my mom speaking with my another mom. That's how I got to know, that none of us are ..."

Tae : " Don't worry,  I am here for you guys."

Jisung gave a small smile and hugged Taehyung tightly. Hugging him, made him realize how much he misses his family and his brothers.  He feels homesick. He wondered for the 1st time after a long time,  how his mate was.

Jungkook: " So mean.. You guys are enjoying without me."

The words made look up at the alpha who is leaning on the doorframe and looking at them with a smrik.  It made both the Omega chuckle.

Tae: " If you want join us. We never said no to you."

Jungkook made his way to the bed. Took hold of both the Omega and snuggled into the bed. While lying down only Jisung realized,  Jisung has heard this Taehyung name somewhere. 

Jisung: " What's your name Hyung,  before marring Jungkook hyung?! "

Tae: " Kim Taehyung "

Jisung: " Wait! * Jisung got up* Are you guys the immortal soulmates,  I have read about in my books? Cause even their names are Jungkook and Taehyung?!"

Tae: " Hmm, maybe we are.."  * Laughed *

Jisung: " Then you must be my ancestors,  how old are you guys?! I thought you guys are just myth?! I can't believe you are real. Taehyung you just look like how you looked in the old glass mural in the castle.  Wow! Do you know sometimes people worship you thinking you are God.!"

Tae:" Haha. Do I look so divine that people are worshipping me?! To be honest, I don't remember my age, I just know it's been an eternity,  but being with Jungkook,  even the eternity feels like few days."

Damn just now Jisung understood the real feeling of love. He understood maybe even if he is with his love of his life, his mate, he might also get this kinda feeling.  He wanted to give it a shot without any regret. He wants to see and be with his mate too. Jisung didn't realise when he slept, but he had a good sleep.  He looked up to see Taehyung looking down at him and softly rubbing his hair.

Tae: " I see that you had a good sleep."

Jisung nodded his head, and nuzzled close to him. He smiled softly at him. Jungkook opened the door and called both for the dinner.

Tae : " Jungkook found some lost souls like you in the forest. And bought them in. They are in the dining hall, c'mon let's go greet them and give them warm welcome."

Jisung nodded and went along Taehyung. He hid behind Tae as he was scared who was the new ones who Jungkook has bought in and he worried about Tae and JK's safety. Once he came down and looked at the people behind Jungkook. Tears started to flow down in Jisung's eyes even without his notice. He looked up at Taehyung who gave him a little knowing nod and a smile. He rushed into the arms he was aching for a long time.

Jisung: " I missed you. I missed you. I love you".

Bangchan: " I missed you too

Bangchan: " I missed you too. I thank Lord for keeping you safe and sound all this time."

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at their descendant coming back together. The looked at a relief as his they have done their duty. Hyunjin and Minho hugged the broken brothers hug just like Taehyung and Jungkook did.

Maybe it's all fate.....

———————————————

An Update guys, Hope you like it.
I know it's been a long wait for another update.
Long Chapter guys, hope you find it interesting.
If you can't understand something, please be free to DM me and ask.
I hope all of you guys have a great day...
Thank you so much 😊 for waiting patiently for the chapter update, you guys are the best, I also want to Thank some faithful and patient readers, who always read my books and tell me the opinion about it.
Thank you guys, you mean a lot. 🥺❤️❤️❤️
I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Love you, guys. ❤️
Thanks 🙏🏻 for your support. It makes me feel more motivated. ☺️
Please do vote, support, and comment your thoughts.
Thank you so much 😊.