I Know Him~

"So... can you tell me what happened?"

Kirishima glanced at Bakugou, waiting to see if he would speak first. Bakugou didn't look back at him. His gaze remained constant, staring at Aizawa with a blank look on his face. The red head sighed and looked back at the teacher. 

"Not much to explain, we were kidnapped. I think the league wanted to try and get Bakugou to join them again and they took me to blackmail him since... since we're good friends." 

The blonde picked up on that pause. Kirishima was hesitant to mention they were friends. It was strange. Kirishima is usually so gung-ho to tell everyone that he's Bakugou's best friend. The fact that he stuttered was odd...

Aizawa nodded his head calmly, taking in the information Kirishima gave him. 

"Okay. Can you tell me when and where you were taken? And if you know the villain who captured you."

Bakugou swallowed, completely silent. 

Should he tell him? Should he tell Aizawa that Midoriya took him? That Midoriya was a villain? Something about it felt wrong. Bakugou was well aware of what happened to villains, thrown in miserable jails for the rest of their life, treated like garbage. And honestly, he was never really opposed to it. In his opinion, villains were bad people, and bad people deserve to be punished. 

But...Deku?

He knew Deku. He was always dead set on being a hero. From the time they were little, he wanted to save people.

Midoriya was good.

So something about him spending life in prison just seemed wrong to Bakugou. Sure, he was angry with him, but did he want to be tortured and starved? Forced to remain in a high security cell for the rest of his life? Was Deku really gone? 

Bakugou didn't know.

So he lied.

"I was caught when I was passing through an alley. It was raining. I don't know when I got taken."

Aizawa stared at him. 

"And you didn't see who took you?"

Bakugou paused, tense, before shaking his head. 

"It was raining too hard, same reason I struggled with using my Quirk, and the person had a hood on. Couldn't see anything", he said gruffly, trying to act as if he didn't care.

Aizawa gave a nod before turning to face the other boy.

"And you, Kirishima?"

The red head was staring at Bakugou, reading his expression and thinking about his answer. 

He looked at Aizawa, before playing along with Bakugou. 

"I was off the campus, in town alone. It was dark outside. I got injected with something that made me pass out, took me by surprise. I didn't see who it was."

Aizawa blinked, not giving much of a reaction. He sighed, seeming tired. 

" Alright, thank you. I have to report this to the board. I'll see you two in homeroom later."

With that, he walked off, leaving the two boys in the common room alone.

Kirishima started, "So... why didn't you mention-"

"Not here", Bakugou said quickly, eyeing the camera in the right ceiling corner of the room. 

"We'll talk about it later. My room."