Chapter 2, A Painful throw

Trigger warning: People being slammed against walls :D also bee stings oh and I crave tears btw so watch the after reading this

Ranboo POV:

"R-Ranboo" Tubbo glanced at me with a slightly confused face, "Well I'm Tubbo" The little man said in a monotone voice "I should start setting the guest room up, I'm afraid that you'll have to sleep somewhere else, I'll sleep on the couch, You can sleep on my bed for a while" Tubbo looked a bit upset, Maybe I can sleep on the couch.. "It's fine, I can sleep on the couch Don't worry" "You sure? I don't think you can fit on the couch fully, You are quite tall." "It's fine don't worry" "suit yourself bossman." After our small conversation Tubbo went into a room, I suppose he did not set up the bed?.. I shouldn't him, I'll just explore.. I saw another door which had a golden flower design but it had a silver doorknob, I opened the door and saw a lovely green place, Since it's always night it looked so beautiful, It's Something called a garden? I'm still new to human language so I'm not sure. I saw beehives and beautiful flowers, I approached the beehive because it smelled so delightful..

Tubbo POV:

His name is Ranboo? I feel like I've heard his name before.. forget it, I pick up the bed sheets but then I hear a scream.. It must be the endermens from outside being hunted down, I'm going to stop preparing the room for Tonight, I'll just go to the living room to see Ranboo again!

3rd person POV:

Bee's were attacking Ranboo, Ranboo was covering his face with his hands, These Bee's were different, They were the deadliest when it came to annoying them, In the aftermath you get deep cuts and awful scars, Thankfully only a few stings got on his hands so they wouldn't get infected, Ranboo was able to run into the living room slamming the door shut..

Ranboo POV:

Everything started to look like a purple blur.. I know what was about to happen..

Tubbo POV:

I opened the door to see Ranboo, Something was off.. I never really made eye contact with Ranboo but his eyes were glowing purple, Ranboo walked up to me, he grabbed my face with both of his hands and smiled creepily with wide eyes.. "Puhuhu.. A little goat boy would be tasty.." I slapped is hands aggressively started to run as fast as I could! He grabbed my hand and pushed me down, I tried to get up but my hand hurt so much! I tried to get up without using my hands, I ran into my room and Turned into my plush form, A white duck, A tall figure entered my room.. He looked around the room with it's sharp teeth showing and anger on it's face..

Ranboo POV:

Where is that little brat.. Huh? What's that.. I picked up a small white duck plush.. I haven't seen this plush since 10 moons ago.. I looked at it feeling calm.. Oh no not again! The person was starting to take control of me, My face went angry again.. I threw the duck across the room and hit the wall then turned away.. I heard a crack tho.. The person controlling me stopped.. "Wh-what happened?" I saw Tubbo.. Laying there on the floor.. And seemed lifeless..

Tubbo's dead...

Or is he?..