first half of Chapter 5, Hunting and seeing someone..

Thank you all sm for 1K! This is the first half of the chapter, I'm so sorry I've been so busy with school and I've been very dysphoric, I fucking hate my life rn, I promise There'Ll be another half!

Ranboo POV:

I feel something on my face.. "Ow!" "Wake up Mr. Boo!" Tubbo slapped me "Oh sorry, What time is it?" Tubbo looked at me confused, "Ranboo! It's literally night all the time! I don't know.." I then looked at Tubbo confused, I then realised that My book of memories had been tossed into a river, So I probably forgot about whatever Tubbo Is talking about.. "Ranboo I'll need to put bandages on your hand, I've already put bandages on my leg" (from when Ranboo threw him). As Tubbo took my hand he put bandages around the back of my hand and palm, He did the same thing on the other hand of mine, I didn't know where Tubbo was placing his hand, but it was near my shoulders..

Tubbo POV:

I gently took Ranboo's Red tie and fixed it, It was almost coming off, his suit.. L'manburg.. Schlatt.. Wilbur.. and Tommy.. "Uh T-Tubbo please can you move your hand?.." "Oh! I'm sorry about that.." I put my hand at the back of my neck, I made a small awkward giggle.. "shit.." I Whispered under my breath , "I need to go hunting I'll need to get meat or maybe rob a village for vegetables, Potatoes or bread, I've checked outside before I woke you up, There's been an increase of Zombies, Spiders, Skeletons and endermen so could I maybe use your help?" "Sure I guess" "Oh you'll need to wear something warmer then just a suit, It's gotten colder, You can use some of my clothes?"

The thing is Ranboo wouldn't fit in Tubbo's clothes because Ranboo was tall, Tall = Long legs (SPOODER)

THIS IS JUST A HALF OR MAYBE A QUARTER OF THE CHAPTER 5, IM SO SORRY I HATE SCHOOL