Chapter 3, "I'm sorry" ???

Forgot to mention, in this story Ranboo doesn't remember what happens when he enderwalks and sorry this is late, I haven't been on wattpad for days! And also a unmentioned trigger warning that was not mentioned in the warnings and information's chapter: 🎵 PROLONGED EYE CONTACT 🎵 and also there might be a trigger warning from the warnings and informations!

Tubbo POV:

I woke up in my own bedroom, There was so much blood.. (no blood for the blood king 🥰) My pillow was damp with blood, I don't remember what happened at all.. I get startled, I see a tall figure enter the room, It was Ranboo.. with a shameful and upset face, He sat down on the chair next to the table, "h-hello..?" My voice was monotone, Ranboo looked at me, Looking ashamed of himself, Making Prolonged eyes contact with me, He looked tired too.. Maybe because Maybe the couch was to small for him? "Aghk!" I felt a migraine I usually throw up when I get migraines ugh!.. (I'm not the only one who throws up during 30 minutes into having a migraine, Right?) I saw Ranboo stand up, Looking concerned, The tall man hurriedly walked to me, "are you okay?!" Ranboo put his hand on my shoulder, My eyes widened, His hands had so many scars?! "Just a mi- AGHHH" my scream interrupted my words.. Ranboo looked even more concerned!

Ranboo POV:

Tubbo screamed loudly very loudly.. I feel so worried for him.. I take my hand off  Tubbo's shoulder.. "Is there anything I can do for you?" "Is it ok if you got a warm or cold, wet cloth.. and maybe get a cup of water.. the big cup please.." I didn't know why why he needed this.. but I'll just get the stuff.. I nodded my head and went to the kitchen and grabbed a cloth and put it under the tap, I'll do warm water.. I don't want Tubbo to catch a cold, I get a large cup.. maybe I'll get both cups instead.. After I filled both of the cups I go back to Tubbo's room and Place the two cups on the table, I walked to Tubbo and Handed the Cloth, "Thanks" Tubbo lifted up the cloth then put it on the back of his neck, He got one of the cups and Chugged it down Immediately, He did the same for the second cup, He looked like he was about to fall asleep.. He was sitting up, He fell back, I placed my arm behind Tubbo's back and one of my hand's on Tubbo's head before his head hit the wall, He was fast asleep.. He looked so comfortable.. I am a bit tired too.. Maybe if I get on the bed and shut my eyes for a bit that wouldn't hurt..

THATS THIS CHAPTER DONE, IT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF YOU VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS, THANK YOU!