Chapter 6, misinformation..

Ranboo POV:

I feel a sharp pain in one for my leg, "Ngh!" The pain wakes me up, Where am I? All I could see is a non stop frozen river, I should get up.. While trying to get up, I struggle. My leg is stuck underneath the river being surrounded my water.. I keep on trying to pull my leg out, eventually I am able to pull my leg out.. "Aghhh!" but that tares some of my clothes.. and my some of my skin, which looks very disturbing, I trace the scar on my head.. It's gotten bigger?! That's fine right? This has never happened to me before so I think everything will fine..

3rd person POV:

Ranboo was struggling to get off the icy river, He started to crawl but it hurt his leg so badly. After around 45 minutes he  finally reached the end of the river and was able to crawl under a tree and to sit down rest his back against the tree, which had a few apples. Ranboo stared at the Apple, Looking confused because he forgot the last time he ate, He took a bite hoping to heal soon. Once Ranboo had finished his apple he threw the core away which crushed a peony. "☊⏃⋏ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⎅⏃⊬ ☌⟒⏁ ⏃⋏⊬ ⍙⍜⍀⌇⟒?!" Ranboo blurted loudly, almost shouting due to how stressed he is.

Ranboo POV:

I see a place I recognise, Tubbo's house? I walk closer till I reach the door...

3rd person POV:

Ranboo knocks on the door, waiting for a response, The door opens, Ranboo doesn't see anyone, he looks down and See's the goat-human, Ranboo had forgotten Tubbo is short.  "Ranboo- where were you?" Ranboo didn't know how to respond because he was enderwalking. Ranboo gave Tubbo a cold stare. Kinda making a confused expression as the same time. "I'm.. not sure.", Tubbo gave Ranboo a confused look. "Why has your scar gotten wider?", Ranboo's scar on the side of his face got bigger, it was 4 cm in width but in length.. it was the middle of his neck to his forehead, the scar was almost getting to his ear. "Ranboo?" "I'm sorry Tubbo, I don't know." "Well Ranboo. We should go out to the forest's waterfall to get you some fresh air. Maybe you will remember?.."

                                                                         //CLIFF HANGER//

oml I am so sorry for the wait, I promise you next chapter will be better and have the fluff you guys want! in 3-5 chapters this book might turn to an end.. but I will make book 2 when I am half way through a book I'm planning on making. I promise you i will try be more active! tysvm for 2k reads