CHAPTER 8

Chhaap tilak sab chheeni re
Mose naina milai ke
Naina milai ke, Naino mei ayi ke
Apne hi rang, rang deeni re
Mose naina milai ke

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Arjun looked at Anaahat speechlessly when she emerged from behind the bushes as if the moon emerged from the clouds.

Now that he saw her up so close, he captured her image in his heart, shutting his eyes in the process as a smile of bliss appeared on his face.

Anaahat blinked looking at him and then her eyes fell on the flower garland around his neck, it was the same garland that she had offered to Mata Parvati.

Arjun opened his eyes and then looked at Anaahat, the gods clearly had made someone like her with great care. It was as if the beauty and delicateness of the whole world was manifested in her.

And at that moment, Arjun knew he had fallen in love, that was moment his heart started beating in a different tone. A tone dedicated just to her.

As their eyes met each other, she snatched all the traces of Arjun with her enchanting eyes, he completely lost himself in those orbs.

"Pranipat Rajkumari." Krishna said bringing him out of his stance.

"Pranipat." Anaahat greeted.

"It's so nice to see you here Rajkumari Anaahat." Krishna said.

"The pleasure is all mine Dwarikadheesh." Anaahat smiled.

"And I think you already met my friend, Arjun." Krishna said.

"The great archer ? Pranipat." Anaahat greeted.

"P-pranipat Rajkumari." Arjun smiled.

"You know him kumari ?" Krishna asked.

"Yes of course, who in Bharatvarsh doesn't know about his valor ? Besides Angraj always talks about him." Anaahat said.

At that Arjun's smile fell as he remembered the fact that she and Karn love eachother very much. Even when coming to the temple, he heard all the people talking about them.

"Anaahat ! What's taking so long ?" Her sakis called.

"I'll take your leave now." Anaahat smiled and left.

"Come parth, I think we have enough flowers now." Krishna said.

"Yes.... Let's offer our prayers." Arjun said sadly.

Both of them again went back to the temple, Arjun offered the flowers once again at the feet of the mother-goddess and bowed down.

'Please Mata Gauri, let her be mine.' He prayed.

Suddenly his eyes opened when he realised what he had asked for. He shook his head, for he knew it was wrong of him.

'She loves Angraj and he loves her, I-I shouldn't come between them. Oh dear, what was I asking for ? She can never be mine, nor should I try to make her mine. Her happiness lies with Angraj and that's what really matters.' Arjun consoled her self.

Although he did consoled himelf, he had asked for Anaahat with a true heart's devotion. Being the ancient and eternal soul he was, Mata Parvati couldn't ignore his prayers.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
A/N

Chhaap tilak sab cheeni re
Mose naina milai ke
❤️❤️❤️

Bhagwaan Nar ne sacche dil se kuch maanga hai Mata Parvati se, woh awashya dengi 🙏🙏