CHAPTER 20

Aaj se teri saari galiya meri ho gayi
Aaj se mera ghar tera ho gaya
Aaj se meri saari khushiya teri ho gayi
Aaj se tera gham mera ho gaya

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Just as Arjun and Anaahat reached their palace complex, she jerked her hand off and ran away as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Anaahat !" Arjun called going after her.

But before he get her, she went inside her room locking it. She sobbed as she went up to the dressing table, removing her jewelleries in anger.

She harshly removed her bangles, snatched the necklaces and head pieces as she sobbed. But when she reached earrings her hands stopped.

She wanted to remove them but her hands shook even at the mere thought of it. The ones she loved most, Prabhavati and Karn betrayed her in the worst way possible.

Anaahat rests her head over her palms as tears roll down her cheeks as she looked at those earrings.

"Anaahat !" Someone called from behind.

Anaahat frowned and then looked at the balcony and sees Arjun hanging from the railing. Her eyes widened at that as she ran towards him.

"What are you doing !?" She asked.

Anaahat holds his arm pulling him up, as he finally climbs up to the balcony.

"Hey Mahadev, Madhav makes it look easy." Arjun sighed.

"What was that ?" She asked with wide eyes.

"You had locked the door, I had come to see if you're fine or not." Arjun said.

"You don't have to be bothered." Anaahat said going inside.

"Anaahat, friends listen to each other's worries. What good of a friend would I be if I cannot do that ? If I cannot stay by your sides in tough times ?" Arjun said following her.

Listening to that tears again flooded Anaahat's eyes as she closed them so one doesn't escape. Arjun held her shoulders and made her sit down on the bed.

His eyes then fell on the plate of fruits kept on the table. Arjun thought that she hasn't eaten anything thus he got them and sat down beside her.

"You know you're just letting Angraj and Prabhavati win by shedding tears." He said cutting an apple.

"Haven't they already won ? I am now left of nowhere." Anaahat said.

"Don't think like that. My bhavan is your bhavan only. You're the Kul-vadhu of the great kuruvansh. But if you'll trap yourself in sadness then they both will win." Arjun said.

"But how can I not be sad ? The people whom I loved unconditionally, have betrayed me." Anaahat said.

"They have betrayed you because they want you to break apart. And if you will break apart like you're doing right now, they will win. But if you overcome this then they will lose." Arjun said.

"But how ?" She asked.

"We're friends, so give all your worries to me and I shall give my happiness to you." Arjun said with a smile.

He gave her the plate with slices of apple, she took it and then looked at him.

"I'll take your leave, and I shall use the door this time." Arjun said.

At that Anaahat chuckled, Arjun smiled for he gave her a moment of joy as he went outside the room. She looked at him as he went while eating a slice of apple.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Aaj se teri saari galiya meri ho gayi
Aaj se mera ghar tera ho gaya
Aaj se meri saari khushiya teri ho gayi
Aaj se tera gham mera ho gaya
❤️❤️❤️

Meme -

No-one -

Absolutely no one -

Me after knowing the age difference between Pandav-Kaurav and Karn -

Dury bhai ko bolo, mitra-mitra karna band kare aur chacha ke paer chhuye 😂😂😂