We're back bitches!

I opened my eyes as I heard a girl shout for people to keep their seatbelts on. Some guy was up and floating around.

"Hey wells, I guess your dad floated me after all" he said and laughed.

I looked around for wells after hearing he was in here too. I'm not sure if he'd remember me though. I spotted him and smiled as I saw how much he grew. I spaced back in when a guy introduced himself to the blonde.
"I'm Finn"

Suddenly they start rapid deceleration. This is when I know we are about to die. I look over at J scared. He looks back at me with the same expression. She closes her eyes waiting for her life to end, when it doesn't.

"Listen no machine hum."
"The doors below let's go."
"Wait, we can't open the doors. The air could be toxic." The blonde said.
"We'd all be dead anyway" a familiar voice said. I smiled at his voice and pushed my way to the front.
"Bellamy?" Octavia said.
"Oh my god! Look how big you've gotten." He said in awe. "Have you seen Gwen?"
"Can't get rid of me so soon, big brother."
"Brother? No one has a sibling." A girl said.
"That's Octavia and Gwendolyn Blake. Twins that one was hidden for 16 years and the other was taken away and imprisoned." Someone else said. This made Octavia mad and rush to hit them. Bell held her back.
"Octavia no! Let's give them something to remember you two by."
"Like what?" Gwen asked, annoyed she couldn't throw a punch.
"Like being the first people on planet earth in 97 years!" He said excitedly.

Octavia and I looked at each other and smiled, grabbing each other's hands as we waited for the door to go down. The first thing we could see when the doors went down was a bright white light. When our eyes got adjusted to it we saw greens of different shades. Octaia looked at me in excitement and pulled me out with her, our feet touching the green and brown floors of the forest.
"We're back bitches!" we scream and run looking around us at the environment we have only read about in books. Everyone around us runs and screams in excitement. Bellamy comes up behind the girls and hugs them.

"I told you we would all be together again." Bellamy beamed proudly.
"How did you get down here though?" Gwen whispered to him so Octavia didn't hear them.
"I did what I had to do. My sisters, my responsibility." Bell said and dismissed her.
"Bellamy Blake!" she said sternly.
"I made a deal with someone. I did something for him, in exchange he got me on the dropship."
"We will finish this conversation," I said.
"Sometimes i think you forget who's oldest." he chuckles but then hears the blondes conversation. "We are on the ground that not good enough for you?"

"So what are we supposed to do since they failed their job?" Gwen asked Clarke. Wells comes up from behind them.

"The communication systems are dead. Heat fried the wires." He stated.

Clarke looked uninterested. "This is where we are now. This is where we need to be to survive!"

Gwen zoned out as Wells and Clarke agreed looking away in boredom. She looked at all the trees that she was still amazed by. The bright blue sky that peeks through the green of the trees. When she zoned back in everyone was fighting.

"I got a better idea.. you two go. Let the privileged do the work for a change." Bell suggested.

"You aren't listening. We all need to go!" Wells countered.

"Look, everyone. It's the Chancellor of earth." J came in stating.

"John!" Gwen tells and rushes to give him a hug. She hadn't seen him in weeks.

"Hey doll!" He said and smiled hugging her. Then all of a sudden John and Wells were fighting. Gwen just scoffed at his childlike behavior. Then someone jumped down from the roof in between J and Wells. Octavia steps up.

"Spacewalker rescue me next" O flirted. Gwen shook her head laughing as Bell got furious. He pulled Octavia away and Gwen followed.

"What? He's cute" she defended

"She has a point, Bell" Gwen chuckled.

"He's a criminal" Bell stated.

"All of us are Bell" Gwen defended her sister.

"I came down here to protect you" he looks at Gwen "both of you"

"I don't need protecting! I've been locked up one way or another my whole life. I'm done taking orders. I need to have fun Bell. I need to do something just because I can! And no one, including both of you, are gonna stop me!" O rants.

"O, I know what you mean, ok? I've gone through it too. You have to understand he's just being a brother and looking out for you. It's his job." Gwen says.

"O, just trust me ok? You still trust me?" Bell pleads. Gwen looks at him curiously. Octavia nods and he looks relieved. Bell walks away. Gwen stays behind curious of this supposed spacewalker. There is just something off about him. She shakes her head and walks away.