Murphy

"Blondie, what the hell is your problem!" Gwen stated angrily.

"You son of a bitch!" Clarke said angrily to Murphy

"What's your problem?" He replied.

"Recognize this?"

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?"

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells."

"Where I what? The Grounders killed Wells, not me."

"Clarke this is ridiculous! He was with me the whole time. He didn't do it!" Gwen said glaring at the blonde.

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it."

"Really? Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" Bellamy ignored him but kept watching.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells."

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the Chancellor that locked us up."

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him."

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either."

"Tried to kill Jasper, too." Octavia stated. Gwen glared at her.

"Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone."

"Come again?"

"Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this."

"Bell, he's telling the truth!" Gwen pleaded.

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife."

"Is this the kind of society that we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean that we can kill each other without... without punishment?" Blondie stated causing more chaos.
"I already told you. I didn't kill anyone."

"I say we float him." someone said.

"What? NO!" Gwen said and looked at Bell in desperation.

"Yeah."

"That's not what I'm saying." Clarke said.

"Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice."

"Revenge isn't justice."

"It's justice. Float him!"

The pulled him up and put a rope around his neck as they stood him on a box. they put the rope on a branch. They wanted to hang him.

"No! Get off him! Get off of him! Let him go! You can't do this! Get off me. No! No! You can stop this! They'll listen to you!" Gwen yelled for Bellamy. "Bell please he is my best friend! He didn't do anything I swear!" She looked at him desperately. "Please!"

"Bellamy! You should do it." someone said and I stared in shock.

"Bel-la-my!" they chanted.

"I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know you're not a killer. Bellamy, don't do this. Don't... Don't. Bellamy. You can't do this, Bellamy."  Blondie said contradicting her whole spiel.

"Bell, if you do this I will never forgive you! He is my best friend! He didn't do this! Believe me!" Gwen shouted. She saw him hesitate. But in the end he kicked the box out from under him. Murphy fell, the rope constricting his airway and he was choking. Gwen struggled to reach him, as someone was holding her back.

"This is on you, princess. You should've kept your mouth shut."

"JOHN!" Gwen scream and cried for him. watching as the life is slowly leaving him.