I'm not your sister!

Gwen hear someone cry and she thought it sounded like Octavia so she walked faster. She walked into camp to see Octavia crying and Bellamy trying to comfort her but to no luck. Suddenly Octavia looked up.

"GWEN!" she screamed excitedly. Bellamy looked up and his eyes widened.

"Gwendolyn!"

She waved awkwardly as everyone was now staring at her. Bell and Octavia ran to her in a hurry and Bell picked her up swinging her around.

"I thought you were gone. What happened? Are you ok?" Bell questioned her and began looking her over seeing if she was harmed.

"Cowbell, I'm fine." Gwen said smiling. Bell rolled his eyes as she used the nickname he hated but secretly loved.

"What happened out there?" O questioned.

"I was exploring because this place is amazingly beautiful and I was under the impression it was just us here and nature. I was wrong though. Some guy captured me and knocked me out. When I woke up I was being questioned by the leader of these people. By the way we aren't alone here. Anyways, they started interrogating me and asking me questions and then their Heda, which means commander, gave me a room to sleep in and told me I was their guest even though I was captured. Our guest, my ass. Sorry, back to the topic. Then when I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had, I planned my escape and left. You would think that would be the end but no. The this acid fog came and I had to find shelter so I went to a cave, little did I know it belonged to someone. He was kind though and let me stay till the fog cleared then I left and came back here. Story over." Gwen explained. She thought it was best to not let them know about Lincoln cause she wanted to protect him.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Bell asked.

"Bellamy, my protector. Yes, Im okay. Im back and safe and in one piece."

"Thank God you are. We didn't know what happened to you. We were so worried. Murphy thinks you got killed." Octavia said hugging her again.

Gwen laughs. "Of course he does. His mind always goes there. I should go find him."

"We are glad you're ok, G." Bellamy said hugging her.

"I love you guys" Gwen said and walked off to find Murphy. She walks around camp looking for him when someone crashed into her and she fell to the ground. When she looked up she saw someone she was trying to avoid since coming to earth.

"Gwen you're back. They said you went missing"

"Not that you care" Gwen said back annoyed.

"Of course I care. You are practically my little sister."

Gwen gaped at him. "Little sister? Little sister! You couldn't care less about me! I was not your little sister Wells!"

"You practically were. We grew up together Gwen."

"The whole time we were 'growing up together' you treated me as if I was the scum of the ark. You were so mad when Jaha took me in cause that mean you didn't get all the attention. I bet when I was 5 and taken to solitary you rejoiced cause you finally got your pops all to yourself while I suffered thinking no one wanted me. So dont you dare give me that bullshit about how I was your sister!" Gwen said and stormed off angrily not knowing people had watched the whole thing.

"Doll you're back!" Murphy exclaimed as he saw her.

"You couldn't get rid of me for that long, J."

"You made quite the scene back there."

"You saw that?"

"Doll, everyone did. Even Octavia and Bellamy."

"He just makes me so mad! Acting like I was his sister. He hated me the whole time I was with him and Jaha. He made sure everyday to remind me I was scum. He doesn't get to give me a title. I was five and believed he was my brother even though we looked nothing alike, but he always treated me like I was nothing so he doesn't get the title of brother. Only Bellamy has that title."

"I'm sorry, Doll. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I could beat him up for you if you want"

"Thanks, but no thanks, J. I don't want you to get in trouble in camp. That would cause an uproar since him and blonde are so close and she's designated herself as leader of camp."

"Alright doll. But since I have space you are sharing my tent. I don't want you out of my sight after we almost lost you."

"You won't lose me John, I'll always be with you."

They walked back to Murphy's tent and he sent up their bed. They laid down and Murphy wrapped his arm around her holding her close to him.

"When Bellamy came up to me asking where you were and told me you were missing, I was so scared I lost you. You, Gwen, are really my only and best friend. I couldn't loose you, I wouldn't survive."  

"But you didn't loose me J. I'm right here. I will always be right here with you. You are my best friend. My platonic soulmate."

Murphy smiles and pulls her closer so her head rests on his chest and they fell asleep Murphy never loosing his hold on her.

The next morning when they went out into camp they found out the grounders killed Wells. Gwen looked at Murphy in guilt.

"My speech to him was horribly timed." She sighed.

"Just cause those were your last words to him doesn't mean you have to feel guilty. You weren't gonna pretend to be something you weren't and you weren't siblings."

Gwen looked at Murphy and hugged him. "You know me too well. Almost as well as I know myself"

"Its cause we are soulmates, Doll" Murphy stated. Oh, how he wished it was more than platonic.

We were walking and talking about everything and anything for hours. Helping where we could and when we could, but doing it together. We walked past the large tent when Blondie came our angrily and pushed Murphy.