Our Guest

Bellamy runs across where everyone set up camp. He couldn't for the life of him find Gwen. O, was still out with Clarke and the group. He ran up to Murphy panting.

"Murphy!!"
"Yes?" Murphy asked curiously. Bellamy never tried to get his attention before.
"Have you seen Gwen?"
"Gwen is gone?"
"Yes! Have you seen her recently?!"
"No, not since this morning." Murphy stated anxiously.
"Ugh! Where could she be?" Bellamy yelled. He kicked a nearby tree root.
"Don't worry Bellamy we will find her. I'll help you look."

Bellamy and Murphy walked up to people in the camp asking if they had seen her. No one had since this morning. Bellamy had acquired Wells to join them on their journey to find Gwen since they were also close, kinda. When they were ready to leave Clarke and her group came back, Octavia was limping.

"O! What happened?" Bell ran to her side.
"I'm ok!" She pants.
"Where's the food?" Bell asks challenging.
"We never made it to mount weather." Finn replied.
"What the hell happened out there?"
"We were attacked!" Clarke butted in.
"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked curiously.
"Not what but who? It turns out when the last man from the ground died on the Ark he wasn't the last grounder."
"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is the radiation won't kill us."
"Bad news is the grounders will." Finn interrupted.
"Where's the kid with goggles?" Wells asked.
"Jasper was hit. They took him"

Octavia tuned out. She looked all around where the kids had settled.

"Bell?" Octavia called for him.
"Yeah, O?" He responded.
"Where's Gwen?"
" I haven't been able to find her since this morning. Murphy and I were on our way to look for her when you guys came back."
"What!! Bell that was hours ago that she's been gone! Now that we know she isn't alone out there she could be hurt. Bell we have to find her. She's our responsibility!"
"I know. I'm going out now to look for her. Stay here and rest up your leg. Do NOT fight me on that!"

Clarke, Wells and Monty walked over to them and Murphy joined them. Octavia saw them.
"You guys leaving? I'm coming too!" She exclaimed.
"No! Did you not just hear what I said." Bellamy replied.
"He's right. Your leg will just slow us down. I'm here for him. I hear you have a gun. Follow me" Clarke interrupted.
"And why would I do that? I have to find my sister."
"Because you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared."
"Murphy, with me. Atom? Octavia doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?"
"I don't need a babysitter" Octavia frowned.
"Anyone touches her they answer to me" Bell stated. "We are also looking for my Gwen on the way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen looked around the place she is now to stay at. It was really fancy from what she's used to on the Ark.

"Thank you Anya, for the lovely room."

"No problem, Gwen. It's my honor to give our guest a nice place to stay." Anya gestured to her second in command. "Go prepare her something she looks famished." He nodded and walked away. "Tell me more about this living in the sky stuff."

"Well I couldn't tell you much because I've been locked away most of my life." Gwen replied.

"Why is that?" she asks almost caring.

"Well up on the Ark there was limited oxygen supply so families were only allowed to have one child. My mom had a second pregnancy but didn't know this time she was having twins. So she was left with a choice, keep one or loose both. She ended up keeping my sister and then giving me to another family till I was 5, which they considered old enough to keep in a prison."

"From age five to yesterday you've been locked away?"

"Till they decided that we should be the testers to see if earth is survivable. Pretty much sums it up."

"I'm sorry Gwen. You aren't our prisoner here, but our guest."

"Thank you Anya. I do miss my siblings though. Hopefully I can see them soon."

"I'll leave you to eat and get some rest you had quite the day."Lexa nodded as to say goodnight and Gwen nodded back. Her second came in with a bowl of food and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart, but my sister could still be out there alive." Bellamy questioned.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If it struck his heart he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste." Clarke grunted in annoyance.

"As soon as you take the wristband off we can go" Bellamy ordered.

"the only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm actually dead. Got it?"

"Brave princess" Bellamy says sarcastically.

"How do we know this is the right way?" Murphy questioned.

"We don't. Spacewalker here thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy stated annoyed.

"It's called cutting sign. Fourth year earth skills. He's good." Wells stated and pushed past Bellamy.

"Want to paint targets on your back or you gonna keep it down?" Finn shushed them.

"I just want to find my sister. That's the only reason I'm here spacewalker." Bellamy stated and followed along.

Sounds of moaning and grunting were heard a bit away.

"Jasper!" Clarke said and went running towards the sound. As she ran she fell into some kind of trap. if not for someone holding her up she would have landed on spikes. She looked to see who was holding her up and saw Bellamy.

"Get her up! Get her up!" Finn yelled and Bellamy brought her up. "You ok?" He asked. She nodded. "Alright i'll go up there and cut him down."

"I'll go with you" Wells tried.

"No, stay with Clarke and watch him." he looked at Bellamy. "Murphy with me."

"There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke noticed.

"Medicine? Why would they do that just to string him up like bait." Wells asked.

"Maybe what they are trying to catch likes it's dinner breathing." Bellamy offered.

"Maybe what they are trying to catch is us." Finn stated. "Hurry Murphy!"

They finally got him back to camp along with the panther they caught for food. Clarke attended to his wounds and Murphy and Bellamy handed out food but in exchange for wristbands.