Chapter 1

Narrators POV:

Vera Belmont, A normal, innocent girl with beautiful silky black hair and grey eyes, who lived on the outskirts of New York city. She lived with her loving mum, dad, and younger brother. She was a happy girl with a happy life, that was all until a boy who was named Levi Hernandez joined her school. For some reason he always had a problem with her. He started bullying her and when Vera had enough, she humiliated him which led on to him hating her with his guts. On a stormy night, Vera had gone out to buy some groceries but when she came back, her face was filled with horror. She saw her family dead, each with a stab wound on their chest. Vera was devastated but then noticed something shiny gleaming in the distance. Vera walked up to the object and then noticed it was a bracelet which had seemed familiar to her. Then all of a sudden, she realised that it was the bracelet Levi wore. Vera was full of hatred and decided to get revenge. Vera ran away from NYC to Italy where she met up with the most dangerous Mafia leader. She told him about everything that happened, and he helped her train to become an assassin. In less than two years, Vera became one of the world's most well-known and dangerous Assassin. With a fake identity, Vera managed to go back into America, and that was when the revenge for her family's murder started.