Four

Y/n got help with his mental health. He was diagnosed with a eating disorder that was caused by trauma from his parents. He was prescribed antidepressants.

Y/n was happy to be with Kise, and thankful to Kise's parents for helping him with his mental health.

Y/n was getting the medicine he needed, but he wouldn't open up with his doctor.

It had been months, and they were just scratching at the surface. Y/n didn't want to talk about his trauma, his family, his friends. He just wanted to talk about anime, and that's exactly what he did.

For months.

The Therapist was getting a bit frustrated, but he didn't let it show.

"L/n-san, please." The therapist pleaded. "We've talked about anime for four months straight. I want to help you, I really do, so I'm going to be straight up with you. Tell me about your trauma, why you're here, your friends, family, something about you."

Y/n stared at the Therapist. Y/n had to hold back a sadistic grin. He honestly liked that he frustrated the therapist. Y/n finally let out a sigh.

"I am a 14 year old male—"

"No, L/n-san."

"Let me finish, lady." Y/n snapped a bit. He calmed himself down and continued. "And I have a eating disorder."

The therapist gently smiled. "Okay, good. Do you have any ideas of why you have this eating disorder?"

"Because of the verbal abuse from my parents.  They put me down, called me names like fatso. So now... I starve myself... I binge eat, and then starve my self for a week or two..I drink plenty of water, but I just can't bring myself to eat. And if I do eat, I tend to vomit it up."

"Why do you vomit?"

"... I force myself to vomit... I don't want to fat... I don't want them to call me fat anymore... I'll be the skinny boy they want me to be." Y/n murmured to himself.

"Hey, it'll be okay." The therapist comforted Y/n. "You don't have to be skinny. If anything, you need to gain some weight."

"Then I'll be fat... They'll hate me..."

"No, no. No one will hate you. Your..." The therapist checked his paper. "best friend will always care about you. His family doesn't hate you, they love as their own. The basketball team doesn't hate you, either."

Y/n calmed himself down. "Right." Y/n tried to believe the therapist's words.

The therapist left Y/n with some words of wisdom, and sent him off. Y/n walked into the waiting room, to see Kise there.

Kise smiled at Y/n, and motioned for him to come on.

Y/n followed Kise to their modeling job.

~

Y/n and Kise had to dress up for the modeling job. It was a black and white school uniform. It was a school setting.

Y/n and Kise had black pants, white undershirt, and a black jacket on top. Y/n wore a black tie, but it was loose around his neck, with a few buttons in done. Kise wore the suit properly, besides the tie.

Y/n was pinned against a wall, with his hands tied with Kise's tie. Kise had a smirk on his face. They stared into each other's eyes. There were multiple camera snaps.

"Okay, new position you two! Use the desk this time!"

Kise untied Y/n's hands. Y/n and Kise went over to the desk.

Everyone expected that Y/n would be the one on the desk, but Kise was pinned down on the desk.

Y/n held a sadistic smirk, as he stuffed Kise's tie into his mouth.

Kise was surprised, but he took it. The cameras snapped.

Y/n and Kise enjoyed the photoshoots.

~

Haizaki ran away and the starters broke it off. None of them really talked to each. Their bond was gone.

They had become strong. Too strong.

None of them practiced anymore, they didn't need to. They just crushed all their opponents. Y/n didn't go to the practices, but he met us with Momoi whenever she needed him.

Y/n used the intimidation method, while Momoi had more of a calmer approach. They both studied their opponents every move. They were a great team.

With Y/n's taunting and Momoi's crushing game plans, none could beat them.

The team disbanded.

Y/n stayed with Kise, but made sure to stay in touch with Momoi. Y/n liked Momoi, as a friend, and a friend only. He had to assure Kise of that.

They all went to separate schools. Momoi going with Aomine, and Y/n with Kise.

Y/n knew how much Momoi wanted to go with Kuroko, but Y/n convinced her not too.

"Aomine needs you, and you know it. Just like Kise needs me. Best friends have to stick together, over lovers." Y/n told Momoi

"Yeah, but Kise is your lover!"

Y/n chuckled.

"He's my best friend, Momoi, and that's how it'll stay til the end of time."