Fifteen

Y/n was eating ice cream on the couch. Kise walked into the living room, to see Y/n sobbing on the couch and stuffing his face with ice cream.

Kise was at Y/n's side.

"Y/n?! What's wrong!?" Kise asked in panic.

"We have to save the puppies!" Y/n sniffled. " We have to adopt them all!"

Kise deadpanned at Y/n.

"Y/n... We are not getting a puppy." Kise shook his head.

"Why!? Why are you breaking my dreams!?"

"Y/n... You gave me a tortured puppy for my 7th birthday. You are not good with dogs."

"WAAAAH HUSBAND!" Y/n cried lightly.

Y/n continued stuffing his face with ice cream as the next commercial came on. It was about children starving around the world.

"WE HAVE TO SAVE THOSE CHILDREN, HUSBAND!" Y/n told Kise.

"You hate flying..." Kise gently told Y/n.

"THEN WE TAKE BOAT!"

"When did you become okay with unenclosed waters?"

"WAAAAAAAAAH!" Y/n cried more. "STOP BEING A DOWNER!"

"I'm just being realistic." Kise sighed. "I'm the only one who can be."

Y/n sniffled. "Come cuddle with me." Y/n demanded.

Kise cuddled Y/n sitting up. They made out a bit, but not for too long. They just wanted to cuddle for a while.

~

Y/n had gone into labor. He was nine months pregnant, and a few days before he due date. Kise rushed Y/n to the hospital with Sky and Zak.

Kise stayed with Y/n in the labor room, while Zak and Sky had to stay out in the lobby.

It was early in the morning, like 4 am. Kise, Zak, Sky, were still tired. Y/n wasn't even tired, he just wanted the babies out of him as soon as possible.

Kise let Y/n squeeze the life out of his hand. Kise and Y/n both knew he was going home with a cast on his hand.

"Alright, we're going to do this together,
L/n-san." The doctor kindly smiled.

That was until the Y/n recognized the doctor.

Felmin

"Oh God why...?" Y/n asked quietly.

Felmin recognized Y/n, but didn't say a word. He was going to help Y/n give birth. No feelings attached. He needed to help Y/n and the babies.

"Okay, you're having twins. I will do everything to make sure your babies are delivered." Felmin smiled.

~

Y/n was pushing the second baby out.

"You got this, Mr. L/n. The baby is almost out." Felmin encouraged.

Y/n pushed out on the contraction, and they baby came out into Felmin's hand.

Kise was holding the first baby, which was the baby girl. Y/n got to do skin to skin with his baby boy.

"My babies." Y/n muttered happily.

"Our babies..." Kise added.

The two were so happy. Felmin was envious of Kise. Felmin wanted to be the one having kids with Y/n, not Kise. Felmin left a nurse to take care of the afterbirth.

~

Y/n was relaxing. He wasn't sleeping, as he was too worried about his babies to sleep.

Kise was getting Zak and Sky.

Felmin came in during that time.

"L/n-san, the babies are in good condition, and you are as well." Felmin gave a closed eye smile.

"It felt so long. Are you sure they're okay?"

"Your labor was in the average time. And yes, your kids are okay. You and your husband." Felmin couldn't help but snarl a bit. "Should think of names."

Y/n sat up and sighed.

"You're envious, aren't you, Felmin?" Y/n asked.

Felmin stopped his calm and friendly act. He went cold.

"You've always been good at seeing though acts." Felmin grunted.

"Yes, I have." Y/n nodded. "so, tell me, why are you envious of my husband?"

"Cause I should be the one having children with you, not him." Felmin lowly growled.

Kise, Zak and Sky we're going to walk in, by Zak stopped them. He pulled them back and signaled them to stay quiet and listen.

"Felmin, look," Y/n sighed. "You're a cute guy, hot body, amazing face, but you're just not for me. I'm sorry, Felmin. I am."

Felmin glared. "You aren't sorry!"

"For once, I actually am." Y/n sighed. "I'm sorry you're so pathetic that you can't get over a little crush."

Felmin started fuming.

"I am not pathetic! I am not!"

"Then get over me."

"You shouldn't be with that loser!"

Y/n got irked, but remained calm.

"That loser saved my life. That loser has kept me sane. That loser loves the real me, and you can't do that. Without that loser you never would've met me. I would've offed myself a long time ago."

Felmin had tears slowly come down his face. I quickly wipes them away.

"Felmin, you're gorgeous. Any body would be luckily enough to have you, I'm sure of that. So, go find them. Find the one. Because, it's not me."

Felmin left the room, going to opposite direction of where Kise, Sky, and Zak were standing.

Kise, Sky, and Zak walked into the room, surprising Y/n. Y/n was tired, so his senses weren't as heightened.

"Hey, kiddos." Y/n smiled.

"We heard..." Zak mumbled.

Y/n just softly smiled. "Well, what I said was true. Without Ryouta, I wouldn't have been here. He's the love of my life."

Kise hugged Y/n, and covered his face in kisses. Y/n tiredly laughed.

Zak and Sky came up to Y/n. Sky hugged Y/n tightly.

Zak gently rubbed Y/n's hair on the other side of Kise.

"Now I have five kiddo's to take care of." Y/n sighed.

Kise was confused. He counted the kids.

"But there's only four, N/n." Kise explained.

"He means you." Zak told Kise.

Sky snickered.

"Hey!" Kise complained.

Y/n, Sky, and Zak laughed.

Y/n was happy to have his family.

And the new additions to the family.